💋 Chapter Four

"Beyoncé, you're up in ten minutes!" A guy told me and I told Mally to do the final touch in my make up. I'm having this interview with Wendy and yes I do not like it all but my father decided it. I got mad at him for not telling me about this and he also got mad about I don't even know. I'mma just go and finish this.

"Beyoncé five minutes!" He reminded me again. I stood from my chair and walked out of the dressing room. He readied the mic for me and Mally and Ty was helping me with my hair and outfit. I wearing a simple red dress that hugs my curves.

"Okay, okay. Guys, guys. Don't freak out y'al but please welcome, Beyoncé!" Wendy called and that was my clue, I put on a smile and walked towards the stage. I waved everyone back. "Have a seat Beyoncé. Have a seat."

"Thank you." I politely thanked her.

"Wow you look good today. I mean, I just don't like the... but anyway, how are you Beyoncé?" She smiled, a fake smile of course.

"I'm great. Enjoying life. What about you?" I smiled back.

She nodded. "Yes yes I am."

"I heard you went to Paris with your husband. How was it?" I asked her with a smile knowing that there was a controversy about his husband. I mean her husband.

She was silent for a moment. "It was fine. Very nice place. But enough about me, are you planning to drop another album this year?"

I just smiled. "Maybe."

"Oh okay... so you're a solo artist now. So your group, Beyoncé and the girls. How does it--"

"Uhm excuse me, can you not call us Beyoncé and the girls 'cause it's an insult to Kelly and Michelle..." I told her straight and the crowd were silent.

"Yes but, the attention's all in you. You're the star!" She exclaimed. Oh god.

"No. It is not. We all have parts in the group and it's not about who sings lead or who's in front. What matters the most is that we do what we love, we get to empower women around the world. It is not just about me. Do you still have any objections about that?"

She was speechless. "Okay I understand..."

"No I don't think you do.. but on to the next question please?" I smiled.

"Well rumors are spreading..." She started but I cut her off.

I rose my eyebrow. "They are just rumors and you're believing that?"

She shrugged. "I mean, they have seen you and business mogul Jay Z together for some time now."

I laughed. "Okay how about this Wen..?"

"Wendy."

"How about this Wendy, if you went out with a guy you know and y'all just hanging out, what would you call it?"

"Just hanging out with a friend?"

I nodded. "Exactly. What would these social media would call it?" I asked her again. But before she could answer, I answered it for her. "That you two are dating or say, secretly dating. Right?"

She nodded her head, "Yes right." She looked at the audience and they were a bit quiet. "Well, I would love to have more conversation with you, Beyoncé but we have to go on break. Thank you so much! Everyone, Beyoncé!" She stood and I followed. Everyone clapped and I waved at them with a big smile.

We went to the backstage and I directly went to the dressing room. When everything is settled, I decided to go home because I don't want to see Wendal. Good thing I kept my composure or else I'd beat that ugly ass bitch in front of the national T.V. As I was walking to the exit, the ugly ass bitch stopped me.