💋 Chapter Sixteen

Now I'm regretting what I asked for, but I'm not. I've been waiting for this to happen and I'm getting it tonight. Jay smirked when he heard what I said and he didn't waste no time to leave the restaurant. During the ride back home, we were all being touchy here and there, I was rubbing him as he was rubbing me under the dress. I couldn't wait because my pussy has been throbbing when he and I saw each other at that listening party, yes a major throwback so I sat in his lap, straddling him.

"Driver, roll up the partition please." I told the driver that Jay hired just now. I didn't wait for the driver to respond and smashed my lips on Jay. His hands travelled down to my ass and squeezed them as I let out a moan. I kissed his neck and down to his chest, unbuttoning the buttons of his shirt as I got on my knees, unbuckling his belt.

"Shit." I heard Jay once I already had his dick in my hand, up and down on his shaft. I didn't waste no time and tongue kissed the tip for multiple times.  I felt the wetness between my legs and I am badly craving for his dick. I took his dick all in my mouth and sucked the hell out of him. I felt the tip at the back of my mouth and I almost choke so I pulled it out as my saliva went with it. I breathed for air then spit at it.

"Fuck spit at this dick.." He breathed out then I started sucking again after I covered his dick with more saliva. Jay grabbed an amount from my hair and held it as he thrusted his hips upwards and went in and out of my mouth. "Aaah shit...fuckk..." Jay groaned.

He pulled out and I breathed for air then sucked him again while playing with his balls. I sucked his balls too, showing it some love.

"Shit baby, lift up." He said while I continuously sucking his dick.

"Mhm cum baby." I said through his dick, sending vibrations as I suck him. He threw his head back and groaned. I felt him shoot in my mouth but I didn't stop, I kept on going until he finally stopped cumming. "Baby look at me." I commanded him as he followed then I opened my mouth showing him the liquid in my mouth.

"You gon swallow it Bey?" Jay smirked and I swallowed it then I opened my mouth once again, showing that I did swallowed it. "Fuck, I'm gonna fucking marry you." He said and I smiled, sitting on top of him. Our parts against each other which made me want him to fuck me right there but the driver got to be extra.

"Ms. Knowles, Mr. Carter, we're here." The driver said and we heard the partition putting down so we quickly fixed ourselves and chuckled as we hopped off the car.

We arrived at Jay's house, which is fine with me and good thing I don't have any work or anything to do for tomorrow. I want to be all up under him. Jay opened the door and we started being touchy all over again. I still wanted some dick but I also feel like freshening up first. Jay carried me as I wrapped my legs around him, throwing my heels, jewelries and fur on the floor while Jay walked us upstairs. He kissed me and I kissed back, adding tongue as he walked towards our bedroom, closing the door with his foot. He laid me down the bed while placing my arms around his neck, he slowly parted his lips away from mine. We looked at each other's eyes, seeing both love and lust as I melt from his gaze.

"I love you." I blurted out. He kissed me once again then looked at me again.
I know this is not the time to think but I am and probably he is too. He's thinking if he should do this or not, this is a really big part of me. He's just so caring and worried about me but I want him to reckless right now and give to me what I want. I caressed his cheeks and kissed his lips.

"Please baby. I'm ready. I want you. I want to feel you." I whispered and looked at him with pleasing eyes.

"Let me return the favor." He said softly and started kissing me all around my face slowly but sensually. "I want to taste you." He took my dress off and was surprised when he saw me with no undergarments. "No panties huh? You've been ready for me?"