💋 Chapter Twenty Three

I kissed his lips gently mutiple times as he sleeps peacefully. I traced his face with my finger, from his temples down to his jaw, switching to his nose down to his lips. I chuckled once I reached his lips, it looks so big but juicy. He has some freckles around his face only if you looked closely but from far away, it looks like he doesn't have one.

"Baby.." I called, holding his cheek but he didn't gave me any reply. I was getting bored so I want us to go out or something that would get me excited.

"Jay.." Still he didn't move, even though I already shook him multiple times. He's such a heavy sleeper. I rolled my eyes and leaned in to whisper in his ear.

"Daddy." I whispered seductively.

His eyes immediately opened and look around until he saw me. "Good morning, baby." He said, looking at me with a smile. I only rolled my eyes. "What's with the attitude? It's early in the morning."

"I've been awake and I got bored." I told him, moving closer and hugging him tight. "Let's go out, please."

"Where do you wanna go?"

I thought for awhile. "I wanna go skating, then do billards or go to amusement park."

Jay smiled and kissed my forehed. "Alright, after I finish my meeting for today."

I frowned, "But I want us to spend the rest of the day without any work related." I pouted.

"It's gonna be fast Bey. If you want you can come with me then we'll go out." He said and I looked up at him with a smile. "I'll take that as a yes."

After a couple of minutes of cuddling, Jay stood and went to the bathroom to do his morning routine. He went back and I was already standing in front of the closet so I can ready my outfit for today. Once I was done with my outfit, I went inside the bathroom to have my shower. I stripped myself and quickly jumped into the shower, feeling the cold water run down to my body. I heard the door open and I could see Jay's figure entering the bathroom, I smirked and decided to play with him. I knocked on the glass for him to notice me and once he did, I pressed my body against the glass so he could see my boobs and nipples. I slowly licked the glass while grabbing my boobs and playing my nipples, teasing him. I noticed him rubbing himself and I smirked, I turned around to get back from my shower when Jay opened the sliding glass and went in with me, naked.

"Jay." I gasped.

He ignored me and then pushed me to the wall and kissed my lips fast and roughly with his tongue already down my throat as his hand grabbed my right leg and placed it in his waist, gripping into it and feeling his dick harden. His other hand, holding the back of my neck with some of my wet hair, deepening the kiss. All of that in just seconds. I couldn't believe he just did that and I liked it. I like it when he take in charge and control the situation, I really find it sexy. My hips grinding against his pelvis, making his dick even more harder.I was already horny and wanting for more but Jay pulled out from the kiss, making a sound then looked at me while my arms wrapped around his neck, he still haven't let go of my leg.

"You love teasing me huh?" Jay whispered in my ear then licked my earlobe which sent vibrations down to my spine. He let go of my right leg to spank ass, I let out a moan. He then rubbed my kitty, which is already throbbing.

"Mhmm.." I moaned, closing my eyes and biting my lip, feeling his finger rubbing my clit in a circular motion.

"Huh?" Jay slowly put a finger inside.

"Ahh." My mouth flew open and I bit my lip. "Y-Yes daddy, right there." I breathed out as his finger went in and out of my pussy.

"Right there?" He asked, going slow. He pulled out slowly until only the tip of his finger was in then went in again, slamming his long finger inside. He kissed my neck, nibbling, sucking on it then bit it. He went down to my collarbone and did the same, probably leaving some hickeys.