💋 Chapter Ten

"Are your things good?" Jay asked me while I was fixing my hair. "I'll get it and put it on the car."

"Yeah, it's right over there in the corner I pointed it and he nodded and went to grab the bags then left.

Today's the day we leave for the family vacation Jay and I planned. I really hope it goes well. I just got finished changing to my outfit so I'm fixing my hair and put on some a little bit of make-up. I grabbed my phone which is just on the dresser and dialed my mama's number.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey ma, everything settled?" I asked as I fixed my things back in order. "I'll let Julius know so he can pick y'all up."

"Yeah, everything's good. Julez couldn't wait." Mama chuckled. "Alright child, we'll see you later. Love you."

"Love you too, ma." I smiled and hung up.

I went downstairs and saw Jay sitting on the couch, probably waiting for. I walked an stopped behind him and run hand in his chest and kissed his cheeks. We've been very touchy since. But I can't complain, I love it when he gives me booty rub.

"You ready Bey?" He asked me and I chuckled, remembering our Crazy in Love lines that made the world went crazy. "Let's go get 'em."

I chuckled. "Can we eat first? I'm hungry." I whined.

"Bey, we just ate." He exclaimed.

I crossed my arms. "Fine, if you don't want to then don't." I walked passed by him. I felt a hand grabbed my wrist and swirled me around and kissed me. He then placed a hand on my back down to my ass, squeezing it. I was very cautious about the surrounding but for him, he doesn't care. He was tonguing me down and I my knees starting to get weak.

"Jay.. S-stop." I moaned and he kissed me two times before stopping. I gently pushed him away. "Don't do that in public."

"But you did liked it." He smirked and I rolled my eyes and continued walking. "Aye Bey, you mad?" He pouted.

I ignored him and stepped inside the car. He followed soon and still giving me that pout and puppy eyes. "Jay quit it."

"Tell you ain't mad at me."

"Mhm." He continued the face and I swear it doesn't look convincing and cute. "Stop it, Shawn. You ain't cute."

"Ouch. That hurts." He acted he's like in pain.

"Good."

He scooted over and I scooted away from me, but he moved again next to me until I don't have much more space to move. I groaned.

"Why is my baby mad?" I ignored him. "Bey... babyyyyy.. Beyoncé.... Gis--"

"Don't you fucking dare." I shot him a glare and he puts his hands up.

The trip to the airport is so quiet. Jay called my name for a few times but I ignored him. He didn't want me to get me food then he gotta deal with this attitude. I swear I heard my stomach rumbling during our way to the airport. My phone dinged as a message notification popped up.

Queen 👑: Hi baby, we just got to the airport. Y'all here now?

Jay was trying to look at who's I'm texting with and I rolled my eyes.

BeyBey 💕: Not yet ma. Kinda stuck at a traffic. I'll just call you when we're almost there. Love you 💋

Queen 👑: Okay. Be safe. Love you too.

I smiled and pressed the home button and locked it. "Who you texting?" I heard Jay.

"None of your damn business."