💋 Chapter Twenty Four

It's been six months since Jay and I had last seen each other. Well, face to face. We've been keeping in touch through the use of FaceTime. I just wanted to kiss him and hug him all day long, I miss him so much. Since I toured for six months, I celebrated my 26th birthday while touring and my best friends surprised me with a big ass cake. I couldn't believe they flew jus to surprise me, they really are the best.

That night, Jay FaceTimed me and he wished me a happy birthday... and well, do I still have to say the details? I don't think so

Right now, I just finished my show at the Philippines and I only have three more shows left. Two at South Korea and one last show at Taipei. I've been really exhausted about this trip and hopefully when I get home, Jay and I could have some time alone together. I miss my baby so much, that's why I've been doing videos while I'm on tour. Whenever I feel sad or feel the need to talk to someone, I just go to my laptop and talk. I'm really thankful for my laptop though, it's like my counselor, like a therapy.

4more day-Z
Til
Jay-Z

I wrote in the paper and took a video of it then a picture. I sent the picture to Jay and immediately got a response from him.

Daddy 👅💦: I can't wait to see you baby. 😫

BeyBey ❤️: Few more days JayJay. I miss you so much. ❤️

Daddy 👅💦: FT

I smiled and jumped to the bed. It's actually midnight in here and later in the dawn, we have to fly to Korea for my two day show. So I have to sleep, but I wanted to talk to Jay. Jay's time probably different because I'm in Asia. My phone rang and I answered it immediately with a smile.

"Hey Baby." I bit my lip, seeing his face appear on the screen.

"Hi." I shyly replied. "I miss you."

He smiled. "I miss you too. I can't wait." He groaned.

I chuckled. "Just a few more days baby boy. Expect that I'd be all up under you." We both chuckled.

"How's today's show?" He asked.

"Very tiring but it's worth it." I said with a smile. "The weather is very different from there but I can manage."

"Shouldn't you be sleeping already? It's like..." he paused, probably to look at the clock. "Two in the morning."

I nodded. "But I want to talk to you. You didn't answered my call yesterday." I pouted.

"I was at some T.V show yesterday. I forgot to call you back, I'm sorry baby." He said and I just nodded.

"Okay, it's fine. I'm going to sleep." I told him and he nodded. "See you in four days."

"I'll see you in four days baby. I love you."

"I love you, too."

* * *

"I'm flying home because I miss my baby." I said then hit the stop button. I smiled while biting my lip, closing my laptop. I couldn't wait to get home and see him, because I badly missed him so much.

I closed the laptop and put it on the nightstand. I sighed and looked at the ceiling. I really can't wait to get home, God I miss his dick.