💋 Chapter Thirty

"So I'm meeting one of your artists today?" I asked Jay who's placing his chain around his neck.

He nodded then sprayed some of his Tom Ford perfume. "Yup and they just got signed in. I think she'll be good."

"She?" I raised my eyebrow and putting emphasis on the word she.

Jay looked at me and kissed me in my cheeks. "What's wrong with she?" He chuckled.

"I don't trust them girls around you." I said rolling my eyes and walking away. Jay followed me downstairs and hugged me from the back.

"They ain't gon do anything." He said.

I scoffed. "Yeah right, they ain't gon do anything until I'm out of their sight." I moved away and grabbed my bag.
Jay pulled my hand and swirled me around back to him. How the hell did he do that?

"I only have my eyes for you." He said kissing my lips and I kissed back. Jay lowered his arms and squeezed both of my ass cheeks making me moan against his lips.

"Stop." I chuckled while pulling away. "We gotta go or else we'll be late for our  lunch with our parents."

* * *

"You didn't told me y'all back together?" I heard Solange and I turned my head to hers. She was staring at Jay so hard that if looks could kill, he'd be dead as fuck.

"Solange, can we just eat in peace?" I calmed her down but I think it didn't help her a bit.

"I don't think I can eat in peace knowing that I'm in a room with a cheater." She rolled her eyes and I stared at her with wide eyes.

"Hey! I'm not!" Jay exclaimed that made me look at him.

"Then what are you?!" Solange spat back and Jay remained quiet. "My sister doesn't deserve your cheating ass! You're only gonna go back again and fuck her up!"

"Solange! Enough!" My mama scolded her and she just stood and left the area, probably going for a restroom. "I'm so sorry." I heard my mama apologize to mama G.

Mama G nodded with reassurance then looked at me. I sighed deeply. She then looked at Jay. "No, I'm so sorry for my son's behavior." She said directly looking at Jay.

I cleared my throat and remained silent. This is fucked up.
This his has become a mini tradition, we all go out to eat lunch every friday and dinner every Saturday. But it wasn't as cheerful as it is before, especially for Solange. She's very protective over me as much as I am protective over her. After our lunch, we went to our separate ways and Jay and I directly went to his studio to finally meet his newly signed artists.

* * *

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked Solange.

She turned around and stared at me as if I was crazy. "What the hell is wrong with me? What the hell is wrong with me? No. What the hell is wrong with you?!" She exclaimed.

"Solange where is this coming from?!"

"Are you dumb Bey?!" She asked and I raised my eyebrow.

"What!?"

"I just don't know why you're still with that cheater! He played you and he will probably do it again! You do know he been fucking bitches before, even when you're still in the group!" She exclaimed.

"What I decide for myself is none of your business Solange." I sternly told her because I am not getting any lessoning from her.

She scoffed. "Yeah? I thought we always tell each other?" I remained silent. "Bey, you're better than this. He played you and he will do it again."

"He won't do that again." I said without even thinking.

"And how do you know? How sure are you that he won't do it again?" I remained silent. "See?"

"Solange, I love him and I know he loves me too. He won't do that shit again."

She scoffed. "Okay then, I'm just being protective and don't come back crying to me and tell you I told you so."

* * *

With my head resting on his chest, I groaned louder as my cramps gets painful. Jay caressed his hand around my arm and it made me feel better.

"You sure you good?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes, baby. It's just cramps."

"You've been having those cramps lately." He said.

I sighed and just shook my head. "It's nothing baby. I'm probably having them because I'm about to have my period."

Jay nodded. "If you say so baby."

I raised my eyebrow and looked at him. "So you don't believe me?" I sat and looked at him.

Jay looked at me confused. "Don't believe you what babe?"

"You don't believe me that it's just because of my period?"

Jay sighed and pulled me back to him to hug me. "It's not that I don't believe you. You've been having those cramps for the past few weeks and I'm just worried about you."

I nodded and hugged him tight. "Okay. I'm sorry."

"It's okay baby. Why don't we go to the doctors and see what's up?" He suggested and I backed away from him. "What's wrong?"

"I hate doctors." I blurted out.

"But we have to know what's wrong." Jay pushed and I shook my head.

"Can we drop this now? Don't push me to things I don't want to." I said with attitude and Jay sighed.

"I'm sorry baby." He said approaching me with a kiss on my forehead and I closed my eyes, feeling his lips. He placed his forehead to mine and we both closed our eyes.

"I love you." I told him, "... with all my heart." I confessed.

Jay kissed me in my lips next then stared at me. "I love you too... with all my heart."

I knew our feelings for each other are strong and there's nothing or nobody that can ever come between us.

• • •

Heeeey y'all.

Short chapter but oh well 🤷🏽‍♀️

Mama kept slaying me with those new updates everyday! Yaas slay me momma! But anyways....

How's the chapter? 🙃