💋 Chapter Twenty Two

"Shit, baby." I moaned as he slapped my ass hard while pounding his big hard dick inside my poor coochie.

Jay thrusted even more harder and faster, his dick got my eyes rolling to the back of my head. He leaned in to grab my breast and kiss my neck. He slapped my ass again before leaning back and holding my waist. He grabbed my hair and pulled it to the back, causing my mouth to flew open.

"Mhhhmm... aaahhh shit." I moaned, reaching for my ass cheek. Jay grabbed both of my hands and used it to grip into it as he pounded on me. He let go of my arms after a couple of stroked and my face went immediately down to the pillows. My knees were getting weaker and weaker by the moment and I was losing my arch.

"Arch that shit." He commanded slapping my ass. I did what he told me and I arched to give him the view he wanted.

"B-baby... ease up." My voice were shaking as he continued to show me no mercy. "Aaaahhhhfffffuuucckk... I'm fucking c-cumming..." I exclaimed and I felt my juices flowed down to my legs but Jay didn't stop, it only made him harder as my legs shaken.

Jay gripped hard onto my waist and pounded on me even harder. "Nah baby you gon take this dick." He announced.

"You gon let some nigga have you?" He asked and I wanted to answer but I couldn't, I was getting my life from his bomb ass dick.

"You gon let em?!" He yelled slapping my ass and I moaned out loud. "Huh?!"

"N-no..mmmhm.." I mumbled, trying to keep my arch but my knees were giving up on me.

Jay grabbed my hair once again and pulled it to the back, I love when he does that to me. "I can't fucking hear you."

"No, b-baby.. shhiittt..."

"No fucking what!?" He gripped my hair harder.

"FUCK... NO DADDY." I yelled when he continuously fucked me and he always hits the spot. "AH SHIT."

"That's right baby. I own this pussy." He announced. "Who's pussy is this huh?"

"Yours daddy." I moaned and threw my hips back as our body instantly came into sync. "All yours baby... all yourss sshhiit."

"Fuck.." Jay gripped my waist and after a couple more strokes he pulled out and came to my ass. "Shit, you got that bomb ass pussy."

As soon as he pulled out, my knees instantly gave up and dropped my body to the bed. My legs were shaking and my breathing tried to catch up. I couldn't feel my legs and the sweat was all over my body. I felt Jay leave the bed and saw him walk towards the bathroom door. I kept catching my breath and when I finally did, I felt myself dozing off, I still haven't moved from my position. Jay probably went back to the bed because I felt his arms wrapped around me, kissing my neck. I smiled a bit before dozing off.

* * *

My eyes opened, blinking a few times before it is finally wide open. I looked around and realized I wasn't in my room, I was in Jay's room. His scent was all over the place, even at his bed I can still smell him. I turned around to feel the other half of the bed empty, he must be downstairs. I looked up at the ceiling and thought about what happened.

I went shopping with my best friends before meeting Jay at my office. I hated him though, so I decided to let him wait for maybe fifteen minutes or so. I told them what happened with Jay and the hoe he has in his house and they were like, ready to kill a nigga.

"Girl, he's probably like the other guys. Ya know? He's a thug rapper and we both know what they are into." Kelly said. "You must be forgetting we grew up in the dirty side of Houston."