? Chapter Forty Two

"SHAAAAAAAWWWWWNNNN!!!!" Bey shouted from upstairs, in our room. While I panic here in the living room looking for my keys and cellphone.

"GODDAMIT COREY! HURRY THE FUCK UP!"

"Shit. Shit. Keys Keys Keys." I mumbled to myself, panicking. You know the feeling when you have to do everything at the same time and they all needed to be done at the same exact time? That's how I feel.

"CARTER!" She yelled again and finally I found my keys then hurriedly went upstairs to get my wife. "Damn it Shawn! There's no time to walk around!" She groaned.

I ran to her and carried her. She got a lot heavy than before. "Damn, you--"

"I dare you say it." She grunted and I just closed and shut my mouth up. Bey began to hold on my shirt tight and even scratching me.

"We'll be in the hospital in no time. Hang on, baby." I reassured her as I carried her towards my car. I placed her in the front seat, making sure I fastened her seat belt. I ran on the other side and got in, I didn't even bother to put on a seat belt.

I dialed on my phone calling her mother. "Hello ma? It's Jay. Bey's giving birth and we're on our way to the hospital." I said then hung up. I know I'll get an ass whooping for hanging up but I'll deal with that later.

"JAAAAAAAAAAY!" Bey yelled.

"Just breathe baby. Just breathe." I said, trying to follow her breathing.

"Damn it! It's not doing anything!" She complaint and I chuckled a bit.

Driving like I'm one of the Fast and Furious guys, we finally got to the hospital. I carried Bey inside the ER and the doctors and nurses came towards and helped us. They placed her in a wheel chair while Bey held my hand, tightening her grip. A lot of people are now noticing us and this will be in the media in no time but I can careless about that right now. They pushed her inside the delivery room.

"Mrs. Carter, would you like your husband to stay with you?" One of the nurses asked Bey.

She groaned at first. "Yeah. I want him inside."

The nurse gave me a nod and I nodded back and we all went inside. The room was already prepared, it was actually a private delivery room that we prepared personally and privately when Bey's about to give birth and told the hospital to rent a whole floor and they agreed, you know for private and safety purposes especially when your wife's more famous than you. After they prepared Bey, they started the whole thing.

"Okay Mrs. Carter, I need you to push alright?" The doctor said and Bey nodded, gripping my hand. "Okay push!"

"AAAHHHH!!" Bey screamed as she tightened her grip.

"You can do it, baby." I said holding her hand.

"Shut the fuck up Carter!" She yelled and I just chuckled then shook my head.

"Push again Mrs. Carter!" The doctor said and Bey pushed, screaming and gripping my hand. "One more push Mrs. Carter and the head will be out!"

Bey pushed and pushed as the doctor said so and in a bout and hour or so, I heard a loud cry. It wasn't Bey's, it was the baby's cries. I slowly looked at the doctor, now holding our child, our creation. A tear came down my cheek and followed by another. The nurses covered the baby with a clean and soft clothing.