💋 Chapter Twenty Five

"Oh look, he scored." I said, more to myself than to Jay who's eyes are glued to the game. I've been learning about the basketball game but I still don't get it.

My legs started shaking because I'm so bored. I opened my bag and grabbed the small lays I snuck inside with me because they don't sell lays. I quietly ate my chip while my legs still shakes. I grabbed my phone and checked my messages, some from my mama, some from Kelly and Michelle and one from Parkwood (Kate). I checked my mama's and she asked me how I was doing then I checked the Group Chat of my besties, and as usual, they were just arguing about some things. The last thing I checked was from Kate, it was about some merchandise for this upcoming Christmas. I could careless about that right now.

"Who you texting?" I heard and saw Jay looking down at my phone.

"Wow you finally noticed me." I mumbled. I just shook my head no.

"Where do you wanna eat after?" He asked as he placed his hand on my ankle, rubbing it up and down, trying to ease it up.

"Somewhere kinda fancy. I don't know. I really don't care." I shrugged then went back checking my phone. I couldn't help but notice Jay taking glances on my phone. I rolled my eyes and continued checking my phone.

When the game finished, they all joined and talked to each other and I was the only person who didn't talk. I stood beside Jay with a smile and his arm around my waist. I tapped Jay's arm and he turned to me.

"I'll just go to the restroom." I said and he nodded, taking his arm off my waist. I kinda feel uncomfortable because I don't feel safe with his touch. I headed to the bathroom and fixed myself, after I was done handling my business, I got out and was met by one of the players.

"Hey." The tall guy said. I was a bit surprised that he's near in a women's restroom. He has a red and white jersey  and some ballers around his wrists.

I just smiled and tried to walk my way out but he blocked my way. "Uhm, excuse me?"

"Beyoncé right?" He said, impressed that he pronounced my name right. "I'm Lebron and I've been listening to your music." He said a bit nervous which I think was cute.

"That's nice. Thank you." I said with a smile and walked out but again he blocked my way. I sighed.

"Say, would you like to go-"

"I'm sorry but I'm with someone else already." I said and left him without saying anything. Is he blind to not see me with Jay? He's actually fine and I think I have a lil crush for him but nah, players aren't my type.

I was looking for Jay in the crowd which was actually hard because there's a lot of people in the court right now. I saw his cap and I made my way to him and once I was near him, I called his name.

"Jay!" I exclaimed and walked towards him. "I'm hungry." I pouted.

"Hold up baby."

Jay was too busy to talk to someone and I wrapped my hands in his arms then tugging his shirt. "Jaaaaay, you've been talking for long now."

I heard the man that Jay was talking to chuckle. "Yo I think your girl needs you. I'll see you around man." He said dapping Jay up

"See you 'round Dean." Jay said then turning to me with a chuckle, holding my hand. "Let's go hungry ass."

I rolled my eyes. We walked away from the crowd and  left the arena. We hopped in the car and we fell in a comfortable silence.

"You've been quiet." I heard Jay.

"Huh?"

Jay held my hand. "What's up? You've been quiet."

I chuckled. "Boy, you know damn well I don't know what to do in there." I rolled my eyes. "I was bored and it was killing me."