TWSM • Chapter 31

[ ••• ]

I was trembling.

It was my gun that had went off, but Trevor wasn't the one who I had shot. He jumped out of the way fast enough for the bullet to go straight through Dayna's chest.

Her body fell limp in the chair she was sitting in. In a matter of seconds all I could see was blood.

Running over to put pressure on the wound it felt as though my whole world was spinning. I couldn't grasp reality and it made me want to hurl.

"Dayna!" I screamed trying to shake her back to life. "Oh my god, no,no,no,"

I had tears. She might have been a crazy psycho but I would have gotten her the help she needed.

"What did you do?!" I yelled at Trevor who was standing near the door in awe. "WHAT DID YOU DO!"

"Me?" He questioned. "You shot her,"

I started shaking my head.

"No, you knew I was going to pull the trigger! You knew I would've chose Dayna over you!" I screamed my shaky voice bouncing around the metal walls.

"And that's why I did it," he admitted. "I'd rather have you hate me than be dead because of her,"

I was so angry.

"But you asked me to kill you,"

"Yeah kill me on my own terms not because of that bitch!"  He exclaimed. "But now you see since she's dead her spot at the head of the table needs to be filled,"

"Wait," I paused to gather my thoughts. "You were fucking double playing me! All you wanted was to be boss this whole time didn't you?"

Trevor tapped at the side of his forehead to indicate I had finally caught on. I was so damn stupid.

"When Dayna said you didn't have it all I didn't think she meant you didn't have anything," he laughed.

This whole time Dayna was trying to warn me about him. That's why she wanted him dead so badly, she knew exactly what he was capable of.

I eyed the gun I had used on Dayna, it was sitting right near my foot.

"Don't even think about it," Trevor smirked walking over to me and picking up the gun. He unloaded it and let the bullets drop to the ground.

I mentally cursed myself.

"Was any of it real? The foster homes, your parents?" I questioned not wanting to be in this room any longer.

He went silent for a split second.

"Of course it was Zendaya, we were having a heart to heart connection I couldn't fake that," he informed.

That's when I lunged at him. He wasn't expecting it because I got him thinking about his horrid childhood.

He stumbled onto the floor and I got on top of him, punching him in the face as hard as I could.

It didn't take him long to over power me and reverse the role but he didn't hit me.

"I don't hit girls," he spoke then he leaned in close to whisper huskily in my ear. "I kill them,"

I began to kick and scream and even try to bite.

His hands traveled to around my neck and he squeezed as tightly as he could.

My screams seized and I couldn't breathe. I could feel my eyes rolling to the back of my skull.

Was this how it all was going to end?