Chapter 29 - Surprize!

A/N - I know I said the last chapter would be the last before the epilogue but i decided to add one more! Next upload will be epilogue! :)

Chapter 29 – Surprize!

Harry walked me to the door after we’d finished our dinner date at the London Eye. It was perfect, I was so happy we were back to normal and the smile on my face showed it. Once I’d safely stepped into the safety of my house Harry stepped closer wrapping his arms around my waist before his lips met mine. Every time our lips me it felt magical, like electricity had been sent through us.

We broke apart and Harry kissed my forehead me before turning and walking away, although he did turn and wave with a massive smile on his face. I walked into the kitchen and made myself a drink before going to the living room to find my mum watching TV, I sat beside her and rested my head on her shoulder.

“Hey Honey, had a good day?” she said and I sat up and nodded smiling.

“Yeah, Harry and I are back together” I said happily, my mum grinned and hugged me. I knew before she had been slightly worried that by being upset it could do something to my recovery even though I seemed to be doing fine, so she looked relieved.

“I know how I was a bit sceptical about you seeing him at first as he’s in a famous band, but he’s a really nice guy and I can see how happy you are around him” she said smiling.

“Thanks mum. All of the boys are great” I said leaning back to watch Mary Poppins which was playing on TV, I smiled remember how it used to be my favourite film when I was younger and watched it constantly.

I woke up the next morning on the sofa, I must have fallen asleep although I now had blankets over me, my phone vibrated making me jump and sit up still half asleep. I managed to unlock it and I focused on the message I had been sent from Harry.

‘Morning Daisy! Its Liam’s birthday tomorrow so we’re throwing him a surprize party. Do you want to help us with it, you know how we are! X’ I smiled reading the text, if I left them to do it they’d be eating cold pizza in the complex with no guests!

‘Morning to you too! Yes I’d love to help, I’ll be round in half an hour x’ I sent the text and ran upstairs to get ready.

Once I was changed I ran back down the stairs made some toast while writing my mum a note because she was still in bed seeing as it was her free day off. I shoved my shoes on before grabbing my keys and walking out the door to the complex minutes away. Once I had climbed the stairs I knocked on the door and it flung open to reveal Louis looing rather hyper.

“Flower! Great to see you, are you here to help with Liam’s surprize birthday party? If not shame on you!” he said and I laughed walked past him to find Harry sat eating a bowl of cornflakes, when he saw me his face lit up and he began shovelling the food in as fast as he could.

“Daisy!” he said once he’d finished and put the bowl in the dishwasher, he enveloped me in a hug and kissed me briefly before Louis cleared his throat making us break apart. I blushed a light pink and giggled.

“So what are you planning for Liam’s party?” I asked curious to know what they were planning on doing.

“Well Zayn hired out a club yesterday so we were going to decorate it with stuff and invite his friends and family from home to surprize him. Tomorrow we’re going to totally ignore the fact that it’s his birthday then Danielle will invite him out and lead him to the club where we will all jump out and surprize him” Harry said and I nodded, it seemed like a good idea but they’d only booked the venue and nothing else, I mean they hadn’t even invited his family down from Wolverhampton yet!