Chapter 21 - Josie

Chapter 21- Josie

“Harry hurry up” I said going over and pulling him by the arm to the car where the others were already sat waiting to go. Harry had decided he was hungry and went back inside to make a sandwich, of course that meant he had to make one for Niall as well so we were now running late to go to visit Josie in hospital.

“The Styles is here” Harry said sliding in next to me before we were driven off, we were once again in our disguises, as soon as we got into the private room at the hospital we were allowed to take them off.

“I can’t wait to meet the girl you’ve not stopped talking about” Liam said turning around from his seat and smiling at me, I had talked about her a lot I guess. I think it was because she was so inspirational and so cute!

“I’m sure you’ll love her as much as I do” I said, she felt like the baby sister I never had. Niall turned the radio up and ate some pretzels he’d pulled out from a pocket in the car, I shook my head and started to sing to that annoying song you can’t seem to get out of your head ‘Can’t say no’, although it was growing on me.

Girls girls girls I just can’t say no, never see them coming I just watch them go” Harry sang purposely loud and out of tune, I nudged him with my elbow and he smirked and rubbed the spot on his arm I hit pretending it hurt.

“You two are like an old married couple” Zayn said smirking. Harry and I looked at each other before we burst out laughing, I don’t really know why but somehow we couldn’t stop laughing. Soon enough Niall began chuckling then everyone else seemed to follow suit shortly afterwards. When we arrived at the hospital we had just about stopped laughing although my stomach was now hurting and I was sure I had somehow managed to gain a six-pack!

“Lead the way flower” Louis said as we jumped out and I began to walk down the all too familiar halls of the hospital. I made my way to the private room and poked my head round the door to see Josie sat in the bed colouring in a picture from a drawing book.

When she heard me she looked up and grinned putting the paper on the cabinet next to her, the boys followed me in after and I could see her looking at each of them trying to work out which was which.

“Josie I’d like you to meet Liam” I said and Liam began to peel of his disguise, her face lit up in recognition and Liam went over to talk to her, I could tell Liam had already fallen for her charm.

“This is Niall” I said pointing the blonde who had begun to take his off too, he went over and hugged her, she squealed slightly which made the boys chuckle. Josie had told me that Louis was her favourite so I couldn’t wait to introduce them next; of course I hadn’t told Louis otherwise his ego would be too big to fit the room.

“Josie this is Louis” I said grinning eyeing her knowingly; she smiled widely as Louis revealed himself and went over to hug her.

“Great to meet you” he said and she nodded back. If she was able to, I think she would have jumped up and down on the bed but she was too frail to even do that.

“Next up its Zayn” I said and he took off the wig and straightened his hair back out before going over to Josie. Harry was stood by my side and I grinned at him as he watched her, his dimples were showing and I could see he was touched by her.

“Last but not least it’s Harry!” I said and he moved away removing his disguise while walking over to Josie. He gave her a hug and as she looked over his shoulder in my direction she gave me a nod and thumbs up making me giggle slightly.

“Thank you for coming” Josie said hoarsely now she had met all of them, we all sat around her bed and the boys talked to her making her giggle and squeal in excitement, it was great to see her so happy. Louis saw the picture she had been colouring and picked it up writing a message on it before scrawling his name and passing it around to the others who all did the same, I then took a photo of all of them together.