Chapter 10 - Hospital Drama

Chapter 10 – Hospital Drama

The boys went to get changed and bring some clothes so I quickly scurried around throwing things in random places trying to make it seem tidier. Once I was satisfied I ran into my room, had the quickest shower I think I’d ever had, and put some real clothes on; Matilda had a really bad sense of style. I combed the brush through my hair and went back downstairs waiting for them to return.

Zayn was the first one to return, I opened the door and he had a bag, a blanket and a mirror, I gave him a weird look but he just shrugged.

“You do know I have mirrors here right” I said as I showed him to one of the spare rooms.

“Well, I just wanted to be sure... anyway this is my favourite mirror” He said like a little boy with his favourite toy. I giggled and left him to unpack his things walking back down the stairs because the doorbell rang.

As I swung the door open for a second time my hand flew to my head as I could feel a headache brewing, the rest of the boys were stood grinning back at me and I quickly put my hand to my side as I didn’t want them to worry, after all I had only just told them. Niall was the first to walk in, a bag in one hand and a packet of pretzels in another. Liam followed, he only had one bag with him and I was pleased to see he hadn’t gone overboard with the packing like the rest of them – although Harry had one bag too, he walked in and kissed me on the cheek grinning so his dimples were showing. Last but not least Louis, I laughed at the sight of him; he had a grey onesie on, bag over his shoulder and a giant stuffed carrot toy.

“Louis, what is it with you and carrots?” I asked, the others behind me chuckled and Louis dramatically pretended to be hurt by throwing his hand over his heart and his mouth dropping open.

“I have no idea what you are talking about Flower, carrots are totally normal” he stepped inside and I closed the door behind him.

“They are, but having a stuffed carrot toy is going a little too far Louis” I said poking him in the arm, he let out a small growl and pretended to cover the ears on the carrot, if carrots even have ears.

“Don’t listen to her Joyce” he said muttering and resting his cheek on the stuffed toy.

“Boys!” I said grinning and signalled for them to follow me. We had four spare rooms so two of them were going to have to share. Niall picked the room opposite to Zayn.

“Okay I have two spare rooms and three boys, so two of you are going to have to share” I said

“Or I could just share with you” Harry said wiggling his eyebrows and smirking at me.

“Not tonight Harold” I said rolling my eyes

“So there’s hope for tomorrow? I’ll share with you boo bear” Harry said looking at me before turning to Louis nodded his head.

“Okay, Liam here’s your room” I said opening the white door letting him walk in

“Here you go Hazza and boo bear” I said walking into the room. It wasn’t a bad size and there was a double bed so they would have enough room.

“Thanks flower” Louis said jumping on the bed and Harry walked over to me wrapping his arms around me waist.

“Thanks poppet” Harry said, but before I could say anything else or even laugh his lips brushed against mine, they lingered for a few seconds on my lips, his sweet breathe running over me.

“Keep it PG! Joyce doesn’t want to see your PDA” Louis shouted from the bed. Harry’s lips broke off mine as a small laugh escaped his lips. I loved his laugh, it was so innocent yet I couldn’t help giggling too.