Chapter 11 - Distractions

Chapter 11 – Distractions

I woke up the next day on my own bed; someone – probably Harry- had carried me to my room and put me in bed. I rolled the covers off and stood up realizing I was only in my underwear and a large plain white t-shirt I presumed was Harry’s. It got me a little embarrassed that Harry had seen me in my underwear and I hadn’t realized. I just hoped it was only Harry that saw and not the others too. I slipped my fluffy blue slippers on and pulled my dressing gown on when a familiar curly haired boy poked his round the corner of my door and grinned when he saw I was awake.

“I see you finally woke up” Harry said walking over to me. He was fully dressed and a smile lingered on my face.

“I am – what time is it anyway?” I asked in Harry’s chest as he gave me a hug. I loved his scent – it was a woodsy smell, I snuggled deeper into his chest as his arms wrapped tighter around me. My eyes beginning to droop which made no sense because I’d only just woke up.

“It’s two in the afternoon” Harry’s husky voice said melting me further into his arms. His voice is just so – WAIT- two in the afternoon- it couldn’t be could it?

“You’re kidding me right? It’s not-“ But I pulled myself away from Harry and glanced over his shoulder on the clock on my wall and sure enough the time read 2:03. Harry’s chuckle made me glance back at him and he leaned it to kiss me. I didn’t object, how could I? I had the perfect boy, who was really cute and I loved the way his lips felt on mine. Soft. Warm… I trailed away as his lips moved against mine. It was one heck of a way to wake me up in the morning – make that afternoon. He broke away and grinned at me.

“C’mon, let’s make you some breakfast” he said tugging at my arm. Right on cue my stomach grumbled making me blush slightly and Harry to show off his famous smirk.

“By the way, you look great in my top” he said whispering while we walked down the stairs. Damn, I hoped he wouldn’t say anything. He winked making me blush further.

“Thanks for that by the way” I said quietly as we walked into the kitchen. He just grinned widely showing his pearly whites and sat me down at the kitchen table. I probably looked like a mess; my hair most likely looked like a birds nest and I was wearing a pink fluffy dressing gown and blue fluffy slippers, yet Harry still grinned and looked at me like I was beautiful which made my heart flutter frantically in my chest.

Harry picked up a bell that was on the table and rang it; I looked at him with an odd expression as I’d never seen the bell before yet alone knew why he rang it. I heard footsteps in the hall so snapped my head in the direction of the noise. I almost did a double take when Niall, Louis, Zayn and Liam walked in the kitchen. Liam and Zayn had white overalls, an apron and chef hat on while they were both holding a whisk and a bowl, meanwhile Niall and Louis had had black trousers, white long sleeved top and black waist jacket as well as a towel draped over their arms, they were obviously meant to waiters by the way they looked and their posture. I laughed and they all looked at me smirking, this was a good start to the day.

“Madam, I am your server Mr Tomlinson and this is your partners server Mr Horan, we will be waiting on you today” Louis said as Niall stood next to him both in the same upright posture.

“I – uh – Thank you” I said unsure what to say. I glanced at Harry who was looking at me, he was trying his best not to burst out into laughter. Louis and Niall walked into the kitchen and returned a few minutes later with a mug in their hands.

“Tea, for the lady” Louis said setting my bright pink mug with a puppy grinning back in front of me, Niall set down a blue polka dot mug in front of Harry and stood back.