A Trip To Tesco - Harry Styles Fanfic - One Direction

Chapter 1- Bumping into him at Tesco

'Who do you think you are? Who do you think I am? You only love to see me breaking, you only want me 'cause i'm taken'     Taken by One Direction was blasting through my headphones as I walked out of Tesco. My mum had made me go out to get some bread and milk because we were out and I had reluctantly agreed as I had nothing better to do.

I walked out the automatic door and made my way towards my car, I had almost reached it when the Tesco bag decided to split and everything I bought dropped to the floor, I sighed and bent down to pick everything up in my arms. I stood up and turned, just as I did something heavy hit me and I went tumbling to floor, dropping everything once again. I looked up to see what had hit me, a brown curly haired boy stood looking down at me, he was wearing a purple Jack Wills hoodie and chinos - I swear he looked slightly familiar-

"Shit, I didn't see you there sorry" He said while looking around. He held his hand out and I gratefully took it so we were stood face to face, I looked in his sparkling green eyes then it hit me- he was Harry Styles - he bent down to pick my shopping up and handed it back to me.

"Thanks" I said smiling

"No problem" he replied returning the smile, his famous dimples appearing. I could hear a noise in the distance, it was a mixture of screams, footsteps and shouting, I remembered who I was with, and pulled him towards my car. His hand gripped mine, it didn't feel weird somehow it felt perfect- I shook the feeling off and glanced at Harry, he looked slightly surprised but ran along after me.

I unlocked my Blue Mini and climbed into the drivers seat throwing the shopping into the back, Harry climbed into the passenger seat and looked around anxiously for the herd of girls as I reversed the car and headed toward the exit. It was pretty quite - there were no fan girls- maybe a bit too quite I thought, I think Harry must have thought the same thing because he was sat with his hoodie up on the edge of the seat, he reminded me slightly of a Meerkat.

I drove to the exit - big mistake - crowds of screaming girls with cameras were stood there making more noise than I imagined. One girl with blonde hair noticed Harry next to me and soon the whole herd were looking in my car at Harry and edging towards Percy - Yes I named my car Percy, but what's wrong with that? - I stepped on the accelerator and reversed the way we came, there had to be another way out of here somewhere, I glanced at Harry who had his mouth open

"You know you'll catch a fly" I said enjoying myself. He realized his mouth was open and blushed slightly.  "Didn't think a girl could do that kind of thing, huh?" I continued

"Pfft! I could do that!" he said not sounding very convincing, he muttered "I think" under his breathe making me laugh. I drove around the Tesco car park looking for another exit. The only way out was through a car wash, 'car wash it is then' I thought to myself and water began to drown Percy in every direction.

"Thanks for this" said Harry

"No Problem" I replied casually, while Harry looked at me oddly.

"What?!" I asked, I didn't have anything on my face did I?

"Nothing.. Its just... I guess i'm just waiting for you to have a fan girl moment or something"he said

"Huh" I replied "Well Mr Styles, yes I am a fan of your music, but i'm not just suddenly going to scream my head off, I mean your just a normal guy" I said the rollers began going over Percy. As much as I love One Directions' music (and yes they were all pretty cute- especially in person..) I've never been the type of girl to go crazy and freak out over a band, it's not my thing. Harry had a mixture of expressions on his face and looked deep in thought.