Chapter 6 - Date Time

Harry was wearing burgundy chinos, a white top and a blue blazer, his curls were all piled neatly on the top of his head and as he was smiling those famous dimples made an appearance sending my stomach into doing summersaults. I took the red rose he handed me and grinned like an idiot, I put it on the table by the door before walking out closing the door behind me.

“You look amazing Daisy” Harry said taking my hand and leading me to the car parked at the end of my drive

“You don’t look too bad yourself” I joked; he grinned and pulled me in towards him, wrapping his arms around my waist before pecking his soft lips on mine. He pulled away slightly and whispered in my ear.

“You really don’t know how beautiful you look right now” his deep voice whispered softly in my ear, sending a shiver over my body. I blushed and looked at him; he smirked slightly before opening the passenger door for me to slide in.

 I smiled and sat in the seat, before I could reach for the seat belt Harry had it in his hand and he leaned over me so our skin brushed and put the seat belt on for me, I smiled gratefully as he closed the door and walked round to the driver’s seat. No matter what the public and tabloids thought, he was a perfect gentleman.

We drove for twenty minutes just chatting about the first things that came into our minds- one of them including my complete love for noodles, but seriously who doesn’t love noodles? We pulled up into a car park in front of a small diner called Hanley’s. I guess this was where we were having our first date! Harry opened the door for me and helped me out, taking my hand as we walked into the restaurant. Once we were inside I could see it was one of those places you’d love no matter what. The walls were all hand painted with different images, the tables were all wooden and looked antique, the lighting was dim making the little restaurant look cosy. There were a few couples and a small family scattered about the restaurant, Harry let go of my hand and delved into one of his pockets, he pulled out a black sleeping mask and before I knew it he was covering my eyes, I groaned slightly but he just laughed.

He took both my hands and I shuffled in the direction he was pulling me in, we walked for a few minutes before he stopped making me bump into the back of him. He laughed and before I knew what was happening, he was carrying me. I was slightly confused for a minute until I realised he was climbing some stairs, it was probably best he was carrying me because occasionally I tripped up the stairs at the best of times, I didn’t fancy trying while blindfolded, that would be a disaster.

We must have reached the top of the stairs because he put me down and I felt a cool breeze around me.

“Okay Daisy you can take it off now” he said, I took the blindfold off, it took me a few seconds to adjust but when I realized where we were I gasped. We were no longer in the restaurant, we were on the roof – or a garden roof to be exact- plants and flowers covered every inch of the roof, in every colour possible, on one side a garden swing seat sat, vines traveling up the side and cushions scatted across it, on the floor below it lay a candle-lit picnic, I couldn’t describe it. Harry laughed at my facial expressions and pulled me closer.

“I take it you like it then?" he asked grinning

“Like it? Love it more like! It’s beautiful! And look at that view!” I had only just noticed, too surprized by everything else. There in front of me was the city of London, it looked beautiful under the pink sunset, everything seemed to glisten and look magical.

“I’m glad “ he said grinning and pulling towards the picnic, we sat down opposite each other on some cushions Harry had got from the seat.

“So how did you find this place?” I asked curiously

“My mum’s friend owns it and when I moved to London they showed me this place, I come here when I want to think and clear my head, It’s so peaceful”  I smiled and picked up a piece of food from the picnic.

“So it’s your special place” I said

“Yeah I guess you could call it that, and maybe I’ll share it with you” Harry said winking. I rolled my eyes and we both went silent for a minute as we nibbled on the food.

“Do you ever which you were never famous?” I said looking at Harry and his famous locks

“Sometimes, when everything gets too much. But then I come up here or spend time with the boys and I’m grateful. I’m grateful I got a break, I’m grateful for Simon for believing in me and the boys, I’m grateful he put us together and I’m grateful for the fans for supporting us. Some people say that being a singer is an easy option, but until you actually live it, you don’t know” Harry said, his forehead creased as he spoke.

“Well when you’re doing something you love, you take all the bad and the good and somehow it just works out” I said, not knowing where that came from

“Whoa, my girlfriends beautiful and smart” Harry said standing up and helping me to stand up too. We went to sit on the seat, I lay my head on his shoulder and we just sat there for hours watching the sunset and talking again, I never got bored being with Harry, there was always something to talk about.

At ten the sun had set and it was now pretty dark, we decided to call it a night after a wonderful three hours together, there was no better way then to spend your first date getting to know someone better than you previously thought. I’d learned so much about Harry and he had learned a lot about me, I felt it was easy to open up and talk to him, although there was one thing in the back of my mind, which I couldn’t talk to anyone about – not even Harry just yet- maybe after longer I will be able to tell him, but right now the memory was still too fresh in my mind and I couldn’t bring myself to unlock it.

Harry packed up the picnic while I soaked in the last of the fresh air, once he had packed it, he took my hand and we went down the small staircase at the back of the restaurant. Harry dropped the picnic basket into the kitchen and came back a few minutes later. We got to the car and drove home in silence – It wasn’t an awkward silence- we were both grinning and listening to the radio, humming occasionally to the song that came on. Twenty minutes later we were in front of my house. Harry walked me to the door and we stopped before I went in.

“I had an amazing night tonight, best date ever!” I said grinning and Harrys hand intertwined in mine.

“I had a really good time too, you’re the first person I’ve ever bought to the roof garden, consider it our special place” Harry said, his face inching closer to mine. His lips caught mine and his sweet breathe sent tingles over me, the kiss was sweet and passionate, I thought in-between kisses. I’d never kissed someone that felt so right, and as we broke apart, I knew I could trust Harry with my heart.

He kissed my cheek before I walked inside and he walked back to his car, I closed the door when he drove off and picked up the rose he had left me, taking it upstairs to my room where I put it in some water on my bedside table.

As I lay in bed that night, I couldn’t have wished for anything more, it was perfect. But what I didn’t notice before was the clicks of the cameras that would soon send pictures of us together into a media frenzy.

(A/N) - Hope you like it! Comment, vote, fan! Who go tickets to One Direction's tour next year? and if so where are you going? :)