A Kiss Goodbye?

Louis' P.O.V:

A few weeks had passed now since me and the boys first came back to Doncaster. We had hung out quite a lot and I had been on a few dates with Beth, and I couldn't help but think I was falling for her. Lilly and Niall had been getting quite close recently as well I had noticed.

We went to judges houses a few days ago and we was all very happy to have got through to the live shows, but we all knew we was going to miss everyone back home. Especially Niall and Lilly, they rang each other every day while we was away and we are kind of hoping we stay at live shows for longer, to win.

We was leaving for the shows tomorrow so Niall and Lilly are spending the whole day with each other today, and as for me, I decided to invite Beth round to mine to meet the family before we go away.

Just then I heard a knock on the door and it was Beth stood there in a  pink flowery jumpsuit she had also curled her hair slightly to look more wavy. She looked beautiful and I knew my family was going to love her. I let her inside and led her to the kitchen were my family was, my Mum was the first to notice her and rushed over to say hello and introduce Beth to the family. Soon enough Beth seemed comfortable around them, we had dinner and things went smoothly, everything was perfect.

Lilly's P.O.V:

The day with Niall went all to quickly and before I knew it I was at Sean's house helping him pack practically everything he owned into a suitcase. He said he didn't know how long he would be there, he was obviously hoping for a while, but he was unsure. I knew I was going to miss him allot but I also wanted my boy to go follow his dreams and I wanted the best for him. He also promised he would call every time he had the chance and he also promised as soon as he got home he would come get me and take me to Ireland. This reassured me and I knew he would keep those promises.

As we had finished packing all his things, he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him.

"Lilly i'm going to miss you so much when i'm away but i'll call, and text whenever i'm free, I promise!" Niall said putting on a smile.

"I know you will baby, i'll miss you loads, just make sure you win it, you deserve it!" I told him pulling back my tears. He walked me to the front door then and we kissed again as if it would be the last. I felt a tear escape from my eye and Niall brushed it off my cheek and waved me goodbye. I hoped into my car and drove away, not wanting to think about all that was to come. By morning Niall would be gone to London, along with Louis and the boys, knowing I wouldn't be able to see him hurt, allot. As I was driving home I decided to stop off at Louis to say goodbye as I knew it would be just as hard. When I drove in the driveway I noticed Beth's car also parked there and I smiled at the thought of Beth and Louis finally being together. I knocked at the door and Louis opened it with Beth stood by his side.

"Lilly, hey! I haven't seen you since last week, been to busy with Niall have you?" He teased.

"Oh shut up Lou, I just came by to say goodbye." I said still blushing from what he just said. He led me inside and I said hello to my ants and uncles before Louis took me and Beth into a different room to discuss how long he would be away etc.

"I know me and the boys will hopefully be away for a while now and we'll miss you all so much, I just wanted to say that we'll call or text any time we can, but Liam did tell me that our timetables will be pretty packed full and we will be busy practising as well. So Lilly your my cousin and we've been apart before, your practically like a sister to me and X Factor won't change me don't worry! Beth, we've only been together for a few weeks but those have been the best in my life, i've had such a laugh and I really do like you, please don't go anywhere.." Louis paused to take a breath "So I will miss you so much and I love you both!" And with that he had finished saying what he needed to say. I glanced over at Beth who had tears in her eyes, and I myself did feel tears welling up inside of me, I didn't want Louis to go, he was a friend, a cousin, a brother, a shoulder to cry on, someone I could trust, but I knew Beth would be finding this even harder. I felt it was my cue to leave then, Beth and Louis obviously wanted some time alone to say a proper goodbye. I got up and went over to hug Louis, " Aww Lou i'll miss you too, don't forget to call! See you soon and good luck!" I said pulling away, I said a quick goodbye to my family and let myself out the door.

Two goodbyes in one day, god this was hard, I thought to myself.

I pulled into my driveway to find no cars there except an unfamiliar black BMW. I unlocked the door to find Harry sat in my living room, he saw I had come in and simply came up and kissed me. I was totally in shock, I wanted to ask loads of questions, like how he got in my house, why hes kissing me. I mean its not like I know him, we've only hung out about 5 times and most of the time i'm with Niall. I then pulled away, noticing what I was doing.

"WHAT THE FUCK HARRY!? I'm with Niall your band MATE! Why.. wait how have you got in my house and then, then you kissed me, I mean.. What!?" I stuttered out, getting mixed up with my own words.

"Well for starters your Mum let me in, and yeah I know I just, well, I like you alot and I just thought you liked me? And, and, Niall doesn't have to know.." He winked leaning in closer to me.

"No Harry this is wrong! I'm sorry, just get out!" I shouted, leaving him confused and rushing out the door. My first reaction was to call Louis and tell him, but then I thought that would just cause drama, I mean they're going into X Factor tomorrow, the last thing they need is this, so I decide to shrug it off. For now at least, I knew I had to talk to Harry about it some other time..