hospital memories.

A/N: This chapter, and probably next one isn't going to good at all sorry! I'm bringing it to an end, so its kinda rushy and stuff, but I don't want to go into more detail as it would be boring. I'm really excited to finish this story, as I've been working on it for a while now, and i'm just so happy its finally coming to an end. Anyway tell me what you think, and i'll try make the next chapter more detailed and a good ending.

All the love in the world, lucy xxx

Lilly's P.O.V:

"Lilly, you're going to have to push harder, the baby's not getting any further out." The midwife was telling me. I was in labour now, and I hate it, the pain, it hurts so much more than I ever imagined it would. I probably looked like a state, I was sweating like a pig, my hair was pulled back into a messy bun, and I was dressed in hospital clothes, yum.

Niall was by my side, I had a firm grip on his hand, and I never wanted to let go.

The baby was nearly out now, I just needed to find some strength inside of me somewhere for that to happen.

My mid-wife was calming me down the best she could, whilst the Doctors wanted me to push as hard I possibly could, I knew I had to try and do both.

Suddenly I found it in me, and gave one last push, breaking my baby finally free from me.

As soon as my baby was taken away from me to be washed and cleaned, I felt lonely, all I wanted at that time was to see my baby I had been waiting to see for 9 months.

This was my time.

I looked up at Niall who was already smiling down on me, we stayed that way until the baby came back to me, not breathing a word.

"Congratulations," The Doctor told us, "this is your baby girl." As she said it she passed me my baby, wrapped in a blanket, as smooth as her skin. Her eyes were still closed, until they came to life, opening her eyes slowly, to gaze up at me. I gasped at how beautiful her eyes were, they were so much like Niall's, they sparkled in that way his do, and the many shades of ocean blue was packed inside them, bit by bit, creating a perfect shade.

"She looked at me." I breathed up to Niall who was beaming at our baby girl.

"She's beautiful."  He whispered down to me. "I told you it was going to be a girl." He smiled, planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Do we have a name yet?" One of the Doctors asked. I shook my head, I never thought of a name, I said to myself I would know as soon as the baby was born, but I was expecting a boy and never really thought it through. I glanced over at Niall, to see if he had a name in mind. He nodded and smiled to the Doctor.

"Her name is, Allie."

"Perfect, we will leave you two alone for a while now." The Doctors smiled at us 3, and left the room, leaving us alone.

"You like the name?" Niall asked, stroking Allie's hand.

"I love it. Where did you get that from?" I asked, wondering how he had found such a perfect name, and not told me about it.

"I just looked at her and knew."

At that moment, I brought Niall in for a sweet and tender kiss, which only broke apart from the sound of Allie crying.

"We best start getting used to that." Niall laughed, as I tried to calm Allie down.

"The Doctor said its good, if a baby cries after birth. We won't be hearing it much anyway, Allie isn't going to be a mardy little girl." I assured Niall, as Allie suddenly came to a stop with the waterworks.