"SURPRISE!"

Lilly's P.O.V:

As the taxi pulled up to my drive, I was suddenly excited to be home, to be with family, friends, and with Niall by my side I knew nothing could go wrong. Niall had told me everything on the plane, and suddenly, it all made perfect sense. Obviously I know I love Niall, but hearing him say it, made it sound just the more perfect. So me and Niall have agreed to take it slow, and hes promised me, wherever we are, we will still find a way to make things work, and I trust him, I honestly do.

"SURPRISE!"

Was the first thing I could hear when I opened the door. I looked around me to see my family, my whole family, I saw Beth, Danielle, Liz, and surprisingly Bella. On the other side of the room I saw all of One Direction, and before I could move, or say anything Louis came up to me and gave me the biggest hug, the warmest hug, anyone has ever given me.

"Its good to have you back home Lil!" Louis whispered into my ear.

"Its good to be back Lou! So wheres your girlfriend, I was so excited to meet her!" I asked confused.

"Urh, we'll talk about it later, yeah?"

"Okay..."

And before I could say anymore, I was surrounded by my Mum and Dad, saying how proud they were of me, how they've missed me,James was even happy to have me home.

The party went on for a few more hours, everyone was slowly starting to leave, until it was just my family, one direction, and Beth left. The boys went into the living room so I could talk to Beth in private.

"Tell me everything!" I demanded as soon as Zayn shut the door.

"Well, Louis found out I was pregnant, but I made up that it was some other guy I had a fling with, and now they all think i'm a slag." She looked down at her feet, looking rather sheep-ish as she said it. "Now the baby is killing me, my belly is getting bigger by the day, and Louis, well he hardly ever talks to me anymore!" She sobbed into my shoulders, and I cradled her, hushing her every time she whimpered, I knew I couldn't make this better, only Louis could, but I knew if I told him, she could no longer trust anyone. Just as she was slowly starting to settle down Niall came out to see what was going on, I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he knew to leave it to rest.

"Do you want to stay over here tonight, Beth, I don't want to leave you alone!" I said sympathetically.

"Oh Lilly, i don't want to intrude!" Beth said between sobs.

"I insist!"

And with that Beth was staying at mine, but she couldn't face talking to the boys, so she went upstairs to my room while I stayed down with the boys for a little while.

Liam and Niall, were playing on my Wii, so I took this time to talk to the other boys, as I haven't for so long now.

"So Harry, how you doin?" I asked the boy I haven't seen since he kissed me all those nights ago.

"Well ya know me, i'm all good, I love these boys. Your so lucky to have Niall 'ya know, he doesn't really like other girls like that very often."

"I know, I love him, you know that, fact everyone knows that 'cause they knew it before I even knew.  Anyway, Harry, you've gave me a nickname, see everyones been calling me 'Lil' now, can I give you one?" I asked cheekily.

"Yeah, sure" He grinned at me.

"Well urm, what about, Hazza?"

"That works!"

Before Niall and the boys left he took me into the kitchen and gave me the most passionate snog hes ever gave me, I didn't think it could get much better from Nialler, but it did. Before I knew it Niall had swooped me up and took me to the sofa where we continued.