Staying At Niall's

Lilly's P.O.V:

It was 5:55, Niall was planning on taking me out in five minutes. I quickly applied the last of my make-up and jumped in the car. When I pulled up the drive I noticed Niall stood there outside, it was obvious he was wasn't too happy that I was late but he soon shruged it off.

"So how am I surpossed to drive us to the place your taking me if I don't know where were going?" I asked with a smirk.

"Well, urmm..we walk?" He said quite happily.

"But how far is it?" I question.

"Not far, we'll be there in 15 mintues by foot, don't worry babe" He replied, reasuring me.

And so we did, he walked me so far until he insisted I closed my eyes. As I finally opened my eyes, I insintantly didn't have a clue where we were, we was on a field somewhere, and sat right in front of me was a lady bird hot air balloon with a little basket at the bottom.

"Oh. My. God. Ahhh, are we seriously going up in this?" I screamed happily at him.

"Yeah, if you want babe" He replied, obviously happy I liked the idea.

"Of course, lets go!" I yelped.

Then he took my hand and led me to the basket, were he picked me up and put me inside and he climbed in after. As we was stood in there I noticed a little picnic basket in the corner. I smiled at it and gave a short glance over at Niall who was also looking at the basket.

"Hungry?" He said smiling.

"Just as much as you!" I said half laughing. He let out a slight laugh and began to open the basket. He pulled outside, 3 sandwhiches, a big bag of crisps, grapes, strawberries, chocolate bars and some hot chocolate in a flask. We soon began eating until there was nothing left except the hot chocolate.

We stood up then, admiring the view, and I have to say, it was amazing! The town looked so peaceful and small from this high up, and the fields we occantionally crossed looked beautiful as the different shades of grass formed one. We stood there and drank hot chocolate, admiring the view, sneaking in a few hot kisses every now and then, until it was time to land.

We then walked back to Sean's/Niall's place, hand in hand when he whispered into my ear "Wanna come inside?" I nodded and let out a small smile. As I entered the building I couldn't help but let my mouth let out an ':O' shape at how amazing the house looked. It was big, huge, massive, no big word was big enough. It was decordated with the smallest of detail, and the pictures that hung up looked asif they had been painted by a famous artist but I was unsure who.

"You like Sean's house?" He said giggling at my shocked expression.

"Yes! Oh wow its lovely, I love the paintings!" I blurted out.

"Oh didn't I say? Sean's a painter, and so is his dad, and granddad, and greatgrandad..Something in the family" He replied, trailing off.

Sean came down the stairs then in his light chinos,rhianna top, and his light burnette hair that was kind of a mop, but not too long. He smiled as he saw Niall showing me all the paintings he had painted.

"Urmm, hey, you must be the lucky Lilly. I'm Sean, Niall's mate" Sean smiled as he said it, trying to be as friendly as he can.

"Yeah, I'm Lilly, nice to meet you" I said smiling, before chasing Niall up the stairs. It was still quite early so we decided to put some movies on as we cuddled in bed. We both sat up in bed, ready to watch the fim 'Great Expections', as old as it may be it was one of my favioutes and I was quite surprised Niall or Sean had it. The film was just starting when I heard my phone ring, I looked who it was, "shit!" I mumbled, it was my Mum, I forgot to tell her where I was.

"Urh, hey mum.." I said as casually as I could.

"Lillania Martin, where are you?!" She screamed down the phone

"Urmm I'm at Niall's house.." I replied.

"Niall? Louis band mate? Is this the guy you've been seeing, ahh he seemed like a nice boy. You stopping the night?" She said more calmed down. I looked at Niall for approval to stop the night he nodded and gave me a wink.

"Yeah, I think, see you in the morning" I said sweety before hanging up. I then got back into bed with Niall and I rested my head onto his chest. After the film ended I looked up at Niall who was already looking at me. I smiled and as I did he leaned in for a kiss, but this time it was more passinonate than anything. Before I knew it we were half undressed and Niall went to open his bedside draw were he seemed to keep his protection...