The Bravest Boy Around.

Lilly's P.O.V:

Even when Niall entered with 2 box's of Durex I was still glued to the scene. I could feel Niall's eyes staring back and forth between me and Chris. Chris' smile had long since faded when Niall entered the room, both of them now were looking at me. Was I meant to say something? I thought to myself. Finally, I cleared my throat and dared to speak. "You two know eachother?" I laughed lightly, but as soon as I said it I knew it was the wrong thing to say.

"Oh you bet I do!" Niall snapped at me, moving closer and closer to Chris, anger in his voice.

"Aw look who it is, my old friend Niall, the boy who made Lilly cry all those months ago.." Chris said in a baby-like tone. I backed away quietly, standing at the end of the room, I felt awkward them talking about me in their little argument.

"At least I didn't cheat on her." Niall spat at him.

"Oh," Chris laughed amused "you sure about that one?"

Oh no. Niall's face filled with anger, I had never seen him like this before. Hurt, sad, confused, frustrated, happy, excited, yes, but angry? No.

I watched the scene carefully, not daring to speak up again. Chris and Niall were facing eachother now, anger spilt on both of their faces, I noticed how Niall's eyes were angry yet sad, and Chris' eyes were angry yet amused. I tried my hardest not to laugh, I know it wasn't a very funny moment, but Chris was stood there, still fully naked, I was quite surprised Niall hadn't taken that to advantage yet.

"Why are you in our house?!" Niall ended the stare out, but still not taking an eye off Chris.

"Oh, I just wanted to sleep with your girlfriend. You can tell she's totally up for it, I mean who wouldn't want this?" Chris spoke loud, glancing at me and pointing to his crotch area. I only giggled and blushed slightly which only made it worse.

Of course I hated Chris, I could never forgive him for what he did to me, he broke my heart, but for some reason it never felt as bad as when Niall left me. I knew where my heart belonged now, with Niall.

"Oh please, spare yourself, she wouldn't want you. Your just a handsome player with a big cock!" Niall stated a smug grin on his face, mocking him somehow.

"You have no idea what she wants, or what she's been telling me.." Chris glared up at Niall, and Niall's smug smile faded instantly. What was that supposed to mean? I haven't been in contact with Chris ever since he cheated on me. Now was the time I thought I should step in.

"And whats that supposed to mean?" I asked, cocking an eye brow up at him.

"You know what it means babe.." Chris winked at me.

"Sorry but I don't, stop fooling around and just leave!" There was anger in my voice that kind of surprised me a little.

Chris was still smiling at me as he walked away from Niall and towards me, I backed away slowly, not leaving his eyes. What was he doing? Niall was still there, watching us, why wasn't he doing anything!?

As I stumbled backwards against the wall, I noticed I was trapped; with Chris' arms at my either side. I was suddenly scared, I hadn't been this close to Chris in weeks, why was he suddenly back now?

"You want me?" Chris grinned at me, looking me up and down.

"No! Now leave me alone!" I hissed pushing him on his chest, but that didn't seem to make an impact. He only smiled and looked down to my level, for a moment I thought he was going to kiss me, but he only wiped away my hair and tucked it behind me ear, he then whispered to me, "We don't have to tell Niall". He came back to meet my eyes. I felt sick, what did he mean? As soon as he looked back at me, he came towards me face, looking at my lips and licking his own, he started coming closer and closer.