The Big Night.

(First story i've done by myself, tell me what you think! vote/comment, whatever you wanna do! Thanks x)

Lilly's P.O.V:

I had just finished applying the last of my make-up when my Mum was shouting for me to hurry up. I was trying, I really was, but I can't get ready that fast at all. I took a last look at myself in the mirror and saw so many flaws it was unbelievable. My hair had gotton quite long now and I actually liked it, at times. Today it looked quite bad, but not so bad, it was straight at the least. I was wearing a dress to make myself look a little nicer, it was a short grey one that had a bow at the side and fitted perfectly to my body, it was simple but affective. My eyes where as blue at you could get them and that was probably the only feature I liked about myself, everyday,my eyes, even though I could never admit it to anyone.

"Lilly where leaving! Hurry up!'' My Mum yelled seconds before I scurried down the stairs and quickly grabbed my shoes. They were only slip-ons, flat slip-ons, I never really liked to wear high heels, everyone was so much smaller than me anyway. I did own some though, on the rare occasion that I would go out with the girls from my dancing school because they was all taller than me.

I stepped into my Dad's car, my Mum looked worried asif we was going to be late, my brother, James, didn't really seem to care if we was or not he just sat there on his phone, still probably organising the last few things for his wedding that was coming up. He was marring a lovely girl named Maddie, she was gorgeous and was really nice, I was really happy for them both.

The car journey lasted about an hour. We was on our way to meet my cousin Louis, Louis Tomlinson. He said he had some big news for us, but he didn't say what. We are all just presuming he got threw from bootcamp on the x-factor that he had worked so hard for. I just couldn't wait to see him, we had a nice bond and we did most things together when ever we had the time. He was more like a brother than a cousin, I mean don't get my wrong James is amazing but I could speak to Louis about anything and everything without being judged.

As we pulled up outside the restaurant I noticed my cousin stood there dressed as he usually does in his light chinos with a white and blue stripy top. He had, had his hair cut and it flicked out to one side. As we got out the car I ran up to him, eager to know the news, hoping it was good, but secretly knowing it was.

"So whats the news?!'' I practically screamed at him.

''Urmm, its good, very good! But with a twist..'' He said with a grin plastered to his face.

''And whats the twist?'' My family questioned him, all excited to know the news.

''Well I got through..But i'm not alone'' Louis said walking back into the restaurant where I ran after him, bumping into a boy as i did, and as I stood back i noticed there was 5 of them staring happily at me, with Louis at the end also.