Saturday's Are Made For Fun.

Lilly's P.O.V:

I felt happy when I awoke late on Saturday morning, finally getting the chance to have a lie in. It was 10oclock by the time I had gotten out of bed and was sat on my sofa with a bowl of wheat-a-bix in hand. There was nothing interesting on the TV so I just gave up with it and sat eating my breakfast in silence.

After I had gotten dressed and showered for whatever I was doing this morning I heard I knock on my door, and to my surprise there stood in purple jeans, and a pink flower top, stood Rachel. I greeted her warmly, knowing she was the reason I would be going on a date tonight with a nice guy, Rachel was gonna be a friend for a while I was sure.

"I'm not being rude, but why have you decided to visit me today?" I asked trying my best not to sound mean, but confused.

"Well, seen as though you've got a date tonight I figured we could have a girly day today, and go watch that new film, The Lucky One?" My eyes widened as she said the film name I had been dying to go see for weeks.

"Sure!" I agreed at once, excited for the day ahead.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At last we took our tickets off the suited man and walked to our screening room. When we took our seats I noticed the room was getting packed by the second, as people were rushing to find a decent seat.

After all the adverts had played the film title filled the screen making me smile to myself with excitement.

The film went by very quickly, there was sad parts, happy parts, but most of the time I had a tissue to my face, wiping away each tear that was falling. When the film came to an end I felt the whole room fell silent apart from the few sobs, and blowing of noses in the back ground. I looked across at Rachel who too was in floods off tears as she gathered her bag from the ground.

"Good film?" She asked, noticing I was looking at her.

"Yes, but very sad!"

"Agreed."

Rachel then drove me home, where we said our goodbyes and I thanked her for a lovely day before rushing inside to decide what I would wear for later.

As I searched deeper into my wardrobe for something to wear something court my eye, the short grey dress with a bow on one side that complemented my curves, in other words, the dress I wore the day I first met Niall. The day I bumped into him thinking to find Louis but instead finding a tall, handsome blonde boy, smiling down at me. 

I soon shook the thought from my mind, knowing that tonight was all about moving on, and looking forward to the future. Finally I found a dress, a cream coloured one, similar to my grey one, only it didn't have a bow but instead was more fitted around my waist and had a belt to match, along with sparkly gold flats. As I slipped the dress over my head I reached to turn my curlers on, with mascara in hand.

"You look amazing." Is all that came from Chris' mouth as he bent down to kiss the surface of my hand. I blushed slightly, admiring his politeness. He grabbed my hand and then escorted me to the table we would be seating tonight, as I took my seat I looked across at the view from the balcony in complete amazement. Just to look out and be able to see the streets silent, and the whole city lit up with all different colours of light, green mostly, and at the end, right were there was only a small light, was a cliff, and sat on the cliff was a house, facing the ocean waters. I smiled looking over at Chris who was still admiring the view. I looked around us, seeing different couples sat out on the balcony drinking wine, but not one of them at that moment was talking, all directions seem to be on the view, and that, I thought, was amazing in its self.

"Its quite a place for our first date." I winked across the table.

"Well I thought, i've gotta get you some way" He replied cheekily.

I let out a small laugh whilst taking a sip of my wine.

After endless conversations, eating courses, and laughing at lame jokes, the date finally came to an end as we was walking to where my apartment was.

"We should, do this again some time?" He asked, looking down rather shyly than he had been the whole night.

"Defiantly, you have my number." I winked before lifting his chin up and giving him a light peck on the lips, turning away and opening my apartment door once again.

After about 2 hours of watching pointless horror films that would probably scare the shit out of me later, I went on my laptop,  to check Twitter, Facebook and Skype.

*bleep bleep bleep bleep*

My Skype call went off making me jump a little in my seat from watching the horror films. I smiled when I saw it was Louis and pressed accept.

"Hello stranger!" I laughed down the camera.

"Lilly! Hows Ireland?" Louis asked whilst Liam was stood behind him making silly faces that made me giggle.

"Y-y---yeah its amazing!" I finally got out from the fit of giggles that made Louis abit confused.

"Good, meet any nice people?"

"Well yeah I have actually" I smiled thinking about how many friends I have made whilst being here.

"Hope they take care of you! Who's your new boyfriend anyway he seems nice?" He questioned. I sat there confused for a second on how he knew I was seeing someone, before I remembered Chris had put a photo of us from tonight on twitter and tagged me in it.

"Yeah hes nice, we've only been on one date Lou!" I laughed, imaging him to have wedding plans already.

"Yeah I know, urm, Niall misses you, you know"

"Hes moved on Louis, i'm only doing the same.."

"HES NOT MOVED ON!" Liam said a little too harshly from behind Louis, making him jump a little as he didn't know he was there. I looked down as tears began to well up in my eyes at the thought that Niall hadn't moved on, he missed me. I looked back up at the camera putting a smile on, remembering he had hurt me so bad, and how happy I was to be with Chris earlier.

"I've gotta go now, its late over here, good luck in X-Factor, say hi to the boys for me!"

"We will bye Lil!" They both chorused together. 

A/N: I think this ones very short, rushed  and bad, sorry about that! (vomment!) thanks.

-Lucy.