Shopping For Mouthwash.

5 Months Later...

Lilly's P.O.V:

I got out of my bed and imediantly felt the cold breeze on my naked body, I blushed slightly as I rembered what happened last night. I looked over at Chris who was fast asleep in bed, having the covers just covering his bottom half, leaving his upper half to show.

I walked into the kitchen silently, before wrapping my dressing gown around me whilst making myself some toast and switching my laptop on. I looked at my Skype, and think on how long it has been since I have talked to Louis, the cousin I once talked to, and had a laugh with on Skype at least once a week, was now just a memory from the past, as was Niall. I spoke to Beth often though, mainly about the baby, pregnancy, she still hasn't told Louis, I feel bad for him, because if he never finds out, am I just supossed to not tell him? I mean he is the father, he deserves to know. Just then I heard the bleeping sound from my Skype telling me that Beth wanted to talk.

"Beth, its seems like ages, but its only been a few days, how you been doing?" I asked looking down at her bigger stomach from the pregnancy.

"Yeah i'm good, still getting a bit of morning sickness, but other than that i'm okay, hows you and Chris?"

"Yeah i'm good, Chris is okay, oh hes here now i'll put him on." I said before turning the camera the other way so I could jump onto Chris who was walking through the door way after giving him a full on snog. I pressed his lips against mine, and as our tongues did dances in eachothers mouths I could feel both of us smiling. I realised the kiss and took his hand, making him talk to Beth whilst giggling on the other side of his growing bulge.

----------

I walked into the TV studios, staring up at the familar building that I had been going to for 5 months now. The time had passed so quickly, it was still easy to rember the first day I had spent at this place, and now going back to reharse the routines for tomorrows final, it seemed so unreal. Just 4 more days and I will be flying back to Doncaster, hopefully to see Louis once again, if hes even home, I know he got 3rd in X-Factor but other than that I know no more about his life, nothing, as for Niall, its clear he gave up on me a long time ago. When I walked inside I was greeted by Bella, Rachel, Lindsy, and Chloe, all hugging me and exicted for tomorrows final. I myself was more sad than exicted about tomorrow, I mean yeah it will be fun, but also it will also be the last time I will spend with these girls, dancing, laughing, going out after rehearsles and running back so we don't miss hair and make-up. We had all promised to stay in touch though, even if it was an odd text every now and then, we all wanted to stay friends.

Before I knew it the day was over, and as I went inside my flat I noticed a note was left on my kitchen table from Chris as he said he wouldn't leave till I was gone this morning.

Lilly,

Gone home, thankyou for the lovely night, good luck tomorrow! -Chris x

I smiled at the cute little note, and went back to return to what I was origanlly going to do; start packing. I grabbed some tops and jeans I knew I wouldn't wear in the next 4 days, and begun packing them into my bag, random things went in with them, and the suitcase was then left on the floor for clothes to be packed in it everyday. I went inside the bathroom to brush my teeth when I noticed I had ran out of tooth paste, mouth wash, and face wipes. I signed, knowing Chris would have used them all this morning, I walked out of the flat, and into the car, driving my way to town. I knew average shops near by wouldn't have the mouth wash I use for my teeth so I had to travel a little bit down South, to where I do my weekly shop.

I parked the car right near the door, got out of the car and walked into the shop. The bright lights of the supermarket hurt my eyes as I was only used to the dim evening light the sun was letting off. As my eyes got used the light I made my way to the isle where the toilitries were sold. I sighed once again when I reached the isle, noticing the mouthwash was on the highest shelf, and being quite small I was un able to reach it, but still I tryed, and failed numerous times. Just when I thought my luck couldn't get any worse, a man reached up and got my mouthwash and passed it to me. Not paying much attention to the person before, I looked up to thank him, but when I was about to speak the words didn't come out as I was stood in the supermarket amazed, by the sight of someone I never thought I'd lay eyes on again, I looked up at Niall Horan. I was shocked at first, as you can imagine, I just stood there getting lost in his big blue eyes, whilst having a puzzled look attached to my face. He stood there smiling down on me, he aswell didn't know just quite what to say, I think he was waiting for me, but I couldn't find any words.

"Than-Thu-Thau"

"Thank you?" Niall asked putting the words I couldn't say into his mouth instead. I nodded sheepishly as I blushed lightly, feeling rather embarssed. I hadn't spoken to this boy for nearly half a year and now he probably thinks I can't talk properly.

"So, tell me about you Lilly, hows your new life in Ireland?" Niall finally asked me.

I gazed up to his face, again rather confused on why he even cared.

"Don't give me that look Lil, I still care for you, I do miss you, you know" I was even more confused after he had said that and I immediantly wanted to know answers.

"You've missed me? You've missed me?!" I laughed sarcastically, "You never returned any of my calls, you gave the shortest texts, and you never bothered to talk, the only time I heard about you was when I saw your name on the news saying you had a different girlfriend everyday. And now your saying you miss me, YOU MISS ME? How do you think that makes me feel when i've been missing you for 5 months, i'm just surprised you haven't forgotten who I am!" I shouted angrily, before chucking the mouthwash on the floor, and running out of the shop in floods of tears. I didn't know where I was running I just ran, I didn't run far, just out the shop and in a corner next to the car park. I stopped there and crouched down covering my face in my hands, catching each tear that was falling from my eyes. After about 4 mintues of contious crying I heard footsteps close by to me, and stop directly in front of me. I didn't bother looking up, as I knew who it would be, not long afterwards the person crouched down next to me and craddled me in his arms whilst whispering.

"I could never forget you, Lilly, you've always been the one, I love you." Just hearing his voice calmed me down like a lullaby, it soothed my soul, all I wanted to do at that moment was reach up and kiss him. Until I rembered I had Chris now, and Niall so apprantly went out with a girl called Rose.

"Niall, you know I love you, but I have Chris, you have Rose, it would just be wrong, I think its for the best if we-"

"Don't say that Lilly, don't say the goodbye speech everybody makes. Look we found eachother tonight, that was fate, Lilly, were meant to be together, we love eachother, theres nothing more too it." Niall looked up into my eyes, as I looked into his his, that was it, I had no choice, I leant in and kissed him. Feeling his warm lips against mine felt like home, it made the butterflies in my stomach fly around once again, it made my heart beat faster, it felt like something unexplainable, it was love. I pulled away long after.

"Niall i'm sorry, I really am sorry." Is all I said before running away and jumping back into my car to make my way back home.

A/N: Sorry for slow update, and short chapter!:(