Baby Olly.

Louis P.O.V:

When I saw Beth just lying there with her beautiful baby in her arms I was unsure on what to do, I mean I'm sure the baby isn't due till another few months. Then it hit me. Was this baby even alive? Beth looked shocked, and restless, but I couldn't tell if that was just because shes just given birth. I didn't know what to say, nor do, then words, random words, just came flying out of my mouth from god knows where.

"Beth, urgh, is your baby okay?" I slurred out of my mouth. She looked shocked at me when I said those words, did I say something wrong?

"I think, hes alive..but.." Beth finally got the words to come out of her mouth, I did the only thing I knew to do, call an ambulance.

"Beth, listen to me, every things gonna be okay, i've just called an ambulance, they should be here any minute now."

"Hospital?! Hospital?! WHY DO I NEED TO GO THERE?" Beth shouted at me angrily, she seemed to hate the place, or the thought of it.

"Beth, your baby's, 2 months premature, and you need to make sure your okay.."

For the next few minutes before the ambulance got here Beth was just sat with her baby shouting at me to go away, to tell the ambulance to go back, that she didn't need any help.

It hurt.

To watch Beth be in so much pain and distress, and I just stand their helpless. The one I love hating me like this, begging for me to leave. I knew I should have left like she had requested, but I couldn't leave her, not now, not like this.

Soon the ambulance arrived, they managed to calm Beth down, to let them take the baby, I watched as they carried Beth down the many flights of stairs, I slowly walking behind. They pushed her into the ambulance carefully, and just when they was about to shut the door and leave to the hostpital, I heard something.

"Louis!" I heard Beth cry my name, I ran to the side of the ambulance.

"Beth, i'm here."

"Come with me." She said softly, and I didn't hesitate to jump in the ambulance long side her and many nurses. I felt tears well up in my eyes as I saw Beth looked very nervous and anxious.

"Lou, i'm scared." Beth said looking into my eyes.

"There's no need to be Beth," I said holding her hand for support. "every things going to be ok, you've got past the hard part this is the easy bit, trust me." I finished, noticing the tears where falling freely down my face, and Beth wiped them away with the little strength she had. She started to close her eyes, was she supposed to?

"Nurse.." I whispered across to her. "Is she meant to be closing her eyes?"

"Yes, that's perfect, it means her body is finally letting her mind rest, that's just what she needs. Shes had a bad shock, having a baby on your own is hard, shes lucky her and her baby are both still alive." The nurse told me, her voice full of hope which made mine increase, she had a small smile to her face, as if she knew already everything was going to be okay.

"How is the baby?" I asked, after a while.

"Well, hes looking okay, hes still breathing, but he hasn't cried yet, and that's worrying us, most baby's cry after birth, its to show their scared of the world they've been brought into." She said, with little less hope, but still the smile was still on her face, giving me a positive out look.

As soon as we reached the hospital Beth was took into a normal ward room, filled with Doctors and Nurses, while I was stood waiting impatiently outside. I noticed the baby had been took over to the the other side of the hospital to be kept in a incubator, I didn't want to go see him just yet anyway, I don't think I would be able to be comfortable around him, knowing hes not mine.