Questions.

Lilly's P.O.V:

As soon as we reached home me and Beth ran out the car, and to the door where Niall was getting out, excitement and concern on our faces. As the door opened, revealing Niall's flawless face, he smiled up at me, then groaned to realisation why we was there.

"Guys, I appreciate the help, but I don't need it, I'm fine I only had a little accident." He said, kissing my cheek and patting Beth's back.

"Niall, your on crutches for 2 weeks because of that ankle, you need our help!" I told him seriously but smiling at the same time.

"Well, fine. Go make me a sandwhich?" He winked over at me.

"Typical." I rolled my eyes back at him cheekily.

I walked into our kitchen, it was huge and I loved it. I had always wanted my kitchen to be perfect, to have a huge oven that was black and shiny, that all the worktops were marble, a big fridge that was also a freezer, and draws and draws of food and cooking essentials; and finally, I had it. I gasped at how perfect it looked, how tidy it was, how everything had its place, whether it would be in the draws, or in the fridge, or in the knife stand, it was perfect. I snapped myself out of my gaze and started to make us all a sandwhich.

"Need any help?" I heard Louis voice close behind me as I was buttering the final piece of bread.

"You could make drinks?" I replied, smiling at him.

"Sure." He returned the smile.

I continued spreading the butter, and added ham, chicken, lettuce and mayo.

"All better now Niallers home, yeah?" Louis asked whilst filling the glass' with juice.

"Yeah, it is." I smiled back at him.

"So, no feelings for this Chris guy?"

"NO!" I shouted back way to angrily.

"Then why did you kiss him Lilly?"

My mouth formed into an 'o' shape as Louis asked me that question, but that soon changed into an annoyed one. We went back to doing our different jobs, neither of us breathing a word, with millions of questions spinning around my brain.

 Did he think I actually still had feelings for Chris!?

Did he think I was going to leave Niall?

Did he think I didn't love Niall?

Did he think I cheated on Niall?

Does he actually know what happened?

What did he think of me?

I thought to myself, each one spinning around my head, unanswered. Finally, I couldn't hold it in anymore. I just blert out one question, one question I needed to know the answer to the most.

"How do you know that?" I asked as calmly as I could.

"Niall told me Lilly, he was hurt. He saw it, he saw it all."

"Then surely he must know that it was a force kiss, he came on to me, I shoved him away." I turned round to face Louis now, tears filling my eyes with guilt.

"I don't think he sees it that way Lil.."

I stayed silent, facing the ground, as I felt the tears spill over one by one, and then firm arms wrap around me in comfort.

"Everything will be alright Lilly, talk to Niall. Shhh, shhh, every things gonna be fine." Louis whispered into my ear reassuring me the best he could. I cried for a while into his shoulder not wanting to escape his warm embrace, as tears fell onto his jacket. After a few minutes I decided to straighten myself up, not wanting Beth or Niall to see me in such a state. I breathed in and out, fixed my hair and make-up, and put on a fake smile as I picked up two plates and two glass'. I walked cautiously out of the kitchen, and headed towards the living room where Niall and Beth were watching TV.