Memories.

Lilly's P.O.V:

I watched as the message sent to Louis, I knew it was bad, telling over text but he didn't answer his phone and he wasn't on Skype, this was the only way, I wanted to get the 'goodbye' over and done with. I still had to tell Beth and if I see Liz I will tell her, but we've already kind of said our goodbyes, we both know we'll be heading different directions from now on.

I looked outside my bedroom window that held the view of my back garden. It was a fairly normal size garden, I wouldn't call it small but I wouldn't say it was a massive field, it was just right, filled with flowers, bushes, trees, and the little green house at the very end, filled with vegetables and what not. I was defiantly going to miss this place, my room, looking across my garden, the view. Suddenly my childhood came rushing back to me, every day I spent with Louis and Beth in my back garden, or at Louis house, every single day, I remembered it all: the day we made pancakes but failed, the day we had a water balloon fight on Louis trampoline, the day we went on a walk across fields, the day we went sledging,  the day we had a BBQ, the day we stayed inside to watch films, the day we made a bonfire, the day we waved each other off to school, the day we went to the beach and went surfing; the list could go on forever. I missed those times, my childhood, when I was young and didn't have a care in the world, when life only consisted on fairy tales and the biggest of dreams wasn't stupid, but the smallest were. I missed loving everybody and never falling out, when nobody judged you or cared what you looked like, when everybody only knew peace not war. I guess these were the memories I can hold onto forever, even though I may not have a photo or evidence they had even happened, I have the greatest thing worth more than any photograph, I have the memory, stored in my brain forever. I could take this anywhere I wanted because it was kept safe within my heart along with friends and family, I could remember them easily when I was having a rough day and I know it would instantly make me smile.

With this thought I was no longer worried on how I would miss home, because I have only just realised its not the house I am going to miss, but the people in it and the memories that have been made here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my god Lilly, I can't believe you moving to Ireland tomorrow! First Louis, now you, honestly I feel like everybody is leaving me and there never coming back." Beth whined as she sat down slowly on the chair next to my bedroom door.

"I'm sorry Beth, but this is what I want to do, I want to go everywhere and dance to everyone, I want to see the world, I want to make something of my life that I can be proud of. And i'm not leaving forever i'll be back before you know it, and Louis should be back in a month or so just before Christmas, i'll call you every night though if you want, i'll be pretty lonely in Ireland too!" I explained, trying to make her happy again.

"I know you will Lil, and yeah i'm sorry, this is after all your dream, you should go chase it until you've made the top! You deserve this." She smiled weakly at me trying to cheer up.

"Thanks" Is all I said with a little smile placed on my face.

"So do you need any help with packing?" She asked standing up facing my wardrobe.

"Yeah a little, just a few last things, could you help?"

"Yeah sure." Beth answered, and with that me and Beth were packing just a few more little bits and bobs that I still hadn't got round to pack yet, stuffing each thing into my suitcase trying to make it fit into the smallest of places.

After about 2 hours we had finished packing most of my things, I decided I would pack the rest tomorrow before I leave so we don't have to do anymore now. It was now 9 o'clock at night and Beth decided it was time to go home. I walked her down my stairs before we stopped at the door to say goodbye. Great, I thought to myself, I had no idea what to say, oh how I hated this.