A Day At Louis.

Louis P.O.V:

I was woken by the sound of my alarm clock at the side of my bed going off. I just remembered today was the day the boys and Lilly was coming round. I thought it would be better for her if she got to know all the lads as I knew we wouldn't be able to spend time together when we went to judges houses. I noticed last night that she seemed to take a shine to Niall and I could say the same for him to, I guess I'll keep that to myself if I don't want it to be awkward for them today.

I stumbled down the stairs to go get my breakfast when I noticed the time.

"Shit!" I mumbled to myself as I noticed it was 10:30 only half an hour till Lilly and the boys were coming over. I quickly ran up the stairs and jumped in the shower.

Niall's P.O.V:

I had just finished getting ready when I noticed I was due to be at Louis house in 5 minutes. I was glad to have a day with just the lads and Lilly, just to chill out before we go to judges houses. When the bus stopped just a few feet from Louis house I noticed Lilly walking up to the front door, dressed in purple jeans with a summery blue flower-patterned top that she tucked in.

I wanted to get to know her a little bit more before I asked her if she wanted to go out with me because I was never comfortable asking those kinda things, especially if I didn't know them too well to start with. I paused then for a second in mid thought, and then it hit me. I had gotten so carried away thinking about this girl that I hadn't thought about what she thought of me. To her she may want to keep her distance because of the whole your in my cousins band thing. She may just think of me as a friend, and that made me sad. To think that she didn't think of me that way.

Louis P.O.V:

By 11:10 all the lads and Lilly had arrived at mine and we started the day by just chilling, talking and just trying to get to know one another as best we could really. It wasn't just Lilly who needed to get to know us better, we all did really, we still didn't know each other that much, even though we went out partying most nights and stayed at Harry's step dads for a week, we still needed to get to know each other to become more like best friends as a band.

After a good 2hours there was nothing more to tell about one another, we all knew the simple things, and the funny things, the things that made us all laugh and things we could all relate to, I felt asif i even knew my cousin more, because we really did have a good chat.  We then decided to go outside and have a kick around because I knew Lilly would love to beat all the lads at penos, as we used to spend most weekends having a kick around in my garden. After Lilly had thrashed even Niall we went inside to watch a movie, Liam insisted we watch Toy Story as Zayn had never seen the first one, which we all found hard to believe. I noticed when we came inside to watch the movie that Lilly took the seat next to Niall and they seemed to be chatting constantly, and laughing, and whispering. I felt now asif they defiantly liked each other but it was clear neither of them was going to say anything now. I thought it would be a good idea to get my cousin with Niall as she normally goes for jerks and gets her heart broken, and I knew Niall wouldn't hurt her.

After the movie I decided to have a word with Niall about Lilly, to see if my observations where true.

"Niall, can I have a word in the kitchen for a sec mate?" I said trying not to sound to patronising.

"Sure?" He replied, sounding a little worried himself.

He followed me into the kitchen where I started to explain what I thought..

"So, tell me if I'm wrong Niall but I see you and Lilly have taken quite a shine to each other?" I said a little cheekily. Niall blushed at this before talking.

"Well Louis, urmm, yeah I do like her but..shes your cousin is that aloud?" He replied sheepishly.

"What do you mean Niall? Of course its aloud I want you to ask Lilly out, that's why I brought you in here, she needs to got out with a good guy, shes used to jerks..." I said convincingly.

"Really?! That's great! Don't worry I wont hurt her Lou...But wait...What if she doesn't wanna go out with me? Then i'm screwed.." He said looking down at his feet.

"Of course she will! Have you seen the way shes been looking at you?! Shes practically fallin for you!" I say happily.

Niall smiles at this before leaving the room.

Niall's P.O.V:

I was so happy right now after talking to Louis about Lilly. I walk back into the room all eyes on me, I looked away shyly and sat back down next to Lilly continuing the conversation we had before I left the room. A few more hours had passed and we had watched all the Toy Story's and The Lion King, thanks to Liam. Zayn had already left as he needed to go to the gym with his friends from school. Everybody was slowly leaving and Lilly was constantly exchanging numbers with the boys to keep in touch. By the time Lilly said she had to go I walked her to the bus stop, unsure and still nervous on what to say to her. When she said goodbye she gave me a hug and then I think she expected me to leave, but I didn't, instead I grabbed her hands so she was facing me and pulled her into a kiss, I felt her soft lips attach to mine and I could feel her smile in the kiss. I pulled  back desperate to ask her now.

"Lilly, I was just going to ask you, if you wanted to go out with me sometime and I thought that would be the easiest way." I said still looking into those gorgeous blue eyes of hers.

"Niall of course I will! Tomorrow night? Nandos?" She suggested and right then I liked her even more.

"Agreed,I'll be at yous for 7?"

"I'll see you then" She said just before she stepped onto the bus, and disappeared.