Ending.

A/N: Final chapter right here guys. This is it, no more ICNFY, ever. It was quite emotional writing this last chapter, as I have been working on this story for a long time now, and its sad to see it end. And I have noticed, this story has had over 5,000 reads, and I wanted to say THANKYOU! That means so much, and its so weird to have that many, and i'm so grateful. I would dedicate this chapter to all my friends that have helped me with this book, but I can't so i'm just gonna say one huge THANKYOU to all my friends, you know who you are! ;) Hope you like the final chapter everyone.

All the love in the world; lucy xxx

Niall's P.O.V:

When we finally arrived at the hospital Lilly was in pain, and having harder contractions every few minutes. First of all they rushed her into a private suite, as she wasn't having the baby just yet, because she was only 2cm dilated.

When we settled her down on her bed and made the room feel more at home, Lilly settled down a little too. I sat on a stool by her bed side, her hand still intertwined with mine, not letting go, I never wanted to let go.

Beth and Louis came in for a little while then, just to check up on Lilly before the birth of our other little one. Beth sat and talked to her about some latest gossip she found out about our next door neighbours, which seemed to calm her down and make her laugh a little more. Even though Louis was talking to me, reassuring me about the new baby, I couldn't take my eyes off Lilly, how she laughed, how she smiled, how her hair was pulled back into a messy bun, how everything around her seemed pointless because she was the only real beautiful feature.

"Niall, are you listening?" Louis asked, catching my eye, as I dropped my gaze from Lilly.

"Urh, yeah sure I am." I stammered out of my mouth, trying to think about what Louis had been rambling on about.

"Really? What was I just saying?" He lifted an eye brow up to face me, a smile forming on his lips, as he already knew he was right.

"Urm, about the concert next week?" I guessed randomly, I don't even know where that came from, I just needed to say something and that was the first thing that came into my head.

Louis laughed lightly as he shook his head and a smile formed on his lips as he stopped laughing.

"I was just reassuring you that everything was going to be ok, ya'know with a new baby, its tough having two, but you and Lilly are great parents, there is no need to worry, me and Beth are here." He patted my back reassuringly.

"I wasn't worried." I stated slowly, glancing back over at Lilly who was till in a deep joyful conversation with Beth.

"Then, that's all good mate, I was just saying, you know me and Beth are always here right?" I noticed his eyes widen slightly.

"Of course, you two are like family." I looked back over to Louis now, staring him straight in the eyes, wanting him to know I meant it.

"That's because we are family." He chuckled softly to himself.

"Oh shush Lou, now stop fretting!" I said, winking down at him, as I left the room to go get a coffee for us all.

I walked down the narrow hallway until I found the waiting room, where a coffee machine was in the corner, a long with other vending machines of all kinds. I slided my coins into the machine, and I eventually received 4 cups of coffee, adding a little sugar to mine and Lilly's. As I was pouring in the sugar I heard a familiar voice from behind me call my name, and then footsteps getting ever so closer. I turned around to be faced with Lilly's parents, who seemed very happy to see me. It had felt like forever since I had spoke to them, I think the last time we had spoken was when I organised that surprise, welcome home, party for Lilly, and that feels like such a long time ago, as it was.