Epilouge

• Dedicated kay All of you who made my dream come true.

EPILOGUE

I smiled as I watched Prince and Paris drool all over their little brother. Michael keeps calling him Blanket, but I doubt that will ever catch on. Paris is being the most jealous, however. She's always been a daddy's girl, and she isn't liking the fact that Daddy has to share his love with another baby in the house. But she tends to forget about her feelings about Michael when he sees Prince Michael II. It's the cutest sight to see. She can barely manage to say "Baby, baby!" when she gets to watch him drink out of his bottle. Michael adores him. He adores Paris and Prince too, but he still has this "new baby feeling" over him, and it's so cute.

Sometimes, I take a step back and look at my where I am right now, and think, "Wow, I have such a beautiful life. Where would my family be if I had tried to end my life like I've tried many years ago..." That thought scares me, but then I'm reassured, because I know that I didn't. My family is priority now. They are the best thing that's ever happened to me, after reuniting with Michael. And right now, Michael's in a tough spot in his career with Sony, and all ... but he knows that when he comes home, he'll see his kids, who love him to death. They see him as this flawless human being that also happens to be their father as well. And when I look at him, or hold him, I feel the same way.

Paris waddled over to Michael, and hugged his leg. Prince noticed, and took his other leg.

"Walk!" Paris yelled.

Michael laughed, then rolled his eyes to me, smiling, "Isn't your turn?"

My bottom jaw dropped, "Um, hello? I have a child in my hands. It'd be better if you walk them around."

He laughed, "I'll take Blanket. You take the kids." he smiled, proud of his solution.

"They ran up to you! Not me," I laughed. He is so ridiculous sometimes. It's adorable. "And besides, you have longer legs." I winked.

He huffed, then looked at his toddlers who waited at his ankles for him to walk. "How about we play something else?"

"Like what?" Prince smiled, knowing that it's still going to fun.

"Like... " he put his hands on his waist, pretending to think, keeping the two intuned as to what he was going to say next. "Like, the tickle monster!"

They both screamed, letting go of his legs, and running away as fast as their little chubby legs can take them. "You'd better run, or he'll get you!" I yelled. I shook my head, and faced my little human being that lay comfortably in my arms. "Hmm," I squinted my eyes, "Blanket..."

The doorbell rang. I looked around, but the kids and Michael had already run off into another part of this house, which left me to answer it. "Hold on, I'll be right there!" I yelled. I put little Blanket in his crib then walked over to the door.

"Aunt Bonnie!" he smiled. He hugged me, then looked into the house, "Where is everybody?"

I turned around, "Oh, they're playing Tickle Monster. And little Blanket is over there in his crib; do you wanna see him?"

Freddie smiled, "Blanket?"

I smiled, "Michael liked that name for him. At first, I never thought it would click, but now it's slowly starting to grow on me."

He laughed, and walked over to Blanket's crib. "Oh, he's so adorable. Looks just like you, don't you think?" He looked up at me, "Can I hold him?"

"Yeah, yeah, go ahead," I grinned. "But don't drop this one!" I teased.