Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen-

No, it can't be. It's not. What the hell is she doing here? I turned around just as fast as Michael yelled her name, and slightly saw her in the window. After she saw me see her, she jumped. We were on the first story, so I sprinted towards her, telling Michael to run and get her. I glided out the window, quickly being followed by Michael, almost catching up to her.

She was fast, but not as fast as me. I continued to run, hoping she'd slow down soon; but she didn't. She sprinted into the many acres of Neverland, I quickly lost her in the wilderness.

"Where did she go?" Michael caught up to me, losing some of his breath.

After taking in a breather, I replied, "I don't know. She ran into the woods, and I lost her in there," I took in a couple more breaths, then turned to him, "Michael, what was she doing at our home?! Can't we report this to the police or something?!" I was shaking, feeling afraid of how long she's been there.

He rubbed the bridge of his nose, "I don't think so, we don't have evidence, and she'll deny everything once or before it's reported,"

I shook my head, groaning at how frustrating this is, and how frustrating she can be. She's the one that started this entire mess, all of the accusations against Michael. I threw myself on the ground, almost pulling my hair out. "Why can't she just leave us alone?! I can't do this anymore, I can't, Michael!"

He knelt down beside me, "We'll get justice, I promise,"

His words did nothing but give me false hope. I just wanted her to get a freaking grip on life, and worry about her son. Poor Freddie doesn't know anything he's going into, and stupid Stella is pushing him around, ruining his childhood by keeping him in a hospital for weeks on end.

When I found out about Freddie, I wanted to see him. Michael and I went to see him about a year ago, hopefully thinking we could end this feud between us all. But after one uninvited visit to Freddie, she exploded on us, telling us to stay out of their lives. Then she got her "payback" on us.

"What have we done to deserve this?" I groaned, feeling tears fall off my cheeks.

He didn't answer, and I don't blame him. What can he say? He doesn't know. All we know is that she's a psychopathic woman who needs help.

***

Michael and I awoke the next morning, more cautious than ever. Windows shut, doors closed and locked, and security at every entrance and exit. And if she decides to sneak in again, we'll get her this time.

I slowly sat in my bed, trying to take everything in. No matter what we do, this trial will only get worse. I want to go back to the days where we didn't have to worry about people accusing Michael of outrageous and disgusting things, or how Michael's skin color is constantly changing. One: He could never ever hurt anything, ever. Especially a child. And two: It isn't his fault. It was a genetic disorder that he happened to inherit. Why can't the world accept other people differences with open arms? Is it really that hard to love someone who looks, appears, or is interested in other things than you? I don't have a problem with handling it, so why is it so hard for everyone else?

All I can think about is how this entire thing even started. I'm starting to believe that I was the cause for it all. Let's face it - before he came back to me, he was the pop sensation of the world. His then-latest album was and is still the biggest selling album in the world. Then he came back to me. He had to delay his next album because I was distracting him, or that's what Frank said I was doing to him. His fans had to go through a heartbreaking event, such as Michael getting a girlfriend. I know how hard it is when a celebrity you love starts a relationship. And then I put him and his family in danger with the whole Greg-kidnapping-me situation. Later, people started making these theories that he bleached his skin so that it can look like mine. How stupid. What have I done to him?