Chapter Seven

(A/N: Hey, I'm sorry for my rant, I was just so upset, and furious. I was crying for hours, thinking about Michael's innocent reaction to someone hurting him that way! I mean, he could take the teasing, but physically getting hurt?! I am not okay. But I'll finish the story for you all :) Michael's in a better place now, and he's happy. We should just remember that, instead of the negative.)

Chapter Seven-

I awoke the next morning bright and early. I didn't want to eat any breakfast, do my hair, or makeup. I had my mind set on Michael. I cannot believe he wouldn't even mention Stella to me! I should have known he wouldn't keep his 'One-And-Only Best Friend Forever' promise; he's the oh-so-famous, "Michael Jackson!" He can do whatever he wants right?

I can't except the fact that he used me as an excuse to 'forget' about Stella. His past love. If he and Stella hadn't kissed and 'broke-up', we still wouldn't be in touch. I'd probably be sitting at home, in a desperate wait for another letter from my life-long best friend that'll never forget about me.

Well I was wrong ...

I turned the shower head off and wrapped the towel around my body, and ran straight to my room to get dressed. Once I was dressed and my hair was dry, I stomped out of the house and drove myself to the airport. I didn't really care about my makeup. I never really wear any, I'm used to my natural look anyway. It won't be a shocker when I go out into the world 'naked'.

***

During the long flight, I only thought, and thought, and thought. Why would he hide this from me? Why hasn't anybody mentioned this to me?

"It's not that big-a deal, Bonnie." A thought rushed in my head.

"Yes it is! If he hadn't left Stella, I wouldn't be his wife right now! I wouldn't even be talking to him right now!" I retaliated.

The thought came back, "But you are in his life now, and that's all that matters. Michael and Stella are in the past, and Michael and Bonnie is the present. Enjoy it."

I agreed with that. Maybe I am taking this too far; maybe I should just relax, and take it easy, forget about our problems. Michael loves you now, and everything is alright with you and him. I shouldn't bring back old memories that'll just get us into an argument.

We finally landed, and I drove myself, again, to his hotel. He should be getting ready to go to his last concert here in Japan. It starts in three hours. He is definitely getting ready.

I ran up to the elevator once I reached the lobby, and pressed the (17) button. There was another elderly woman with me in the elevator. I think she noticed who I was, because he kept giggling every ten-seconds. It was a little awkward, but my feels were gone once she made her stop at the twelfth floor.

Once I reached my floor, I ran to his room and inserted the room key, and walked in yelling, "I'M BAC-"

I froze, not wanting to believe my eyes. How dare he ...?!

Stella was here, kissing Michael.

*

Stella's POV
I had to get Bonnie out of there! I didn't know what to do; I knew she would come home if her stuff was at stake. How selfish.

I lit a candle, then tipped it over once she was off the line. I felt bad for leaving the rest of the staff, but you know what, I had to see Michael again; now that Bonnie's out of the picture.

I had to admit: Bonnie's a nice gal, but let's face it, she's in my way of getting to Michael. She's a major obstacle ... especially since she's married to him and all. Sometimes it's a pain being her "best friend" , but she can be pretty normal at times; which makes me feel a little bad about ruining her life. But when it comes down to it, "Every man for himself," is the main motto. No one really cares you in the real world, and that's how it's always going to be.

I took the next flight into Japan, and had Michael's bodyguards lead me to his hotel and room number. It's easy to get to them, because they already know who I am anyway. We were inseparable at one time.

***

I was hesitant to knock on his door; I was beyond nervous to see him once more. I can't stand that about myself, I can't control my obvious nervousness when I get around him. I started calling him "Mr. Jackson" all of a sudden! I never do that, and he doesn't want me to do that. But lately, he hasn't told me anything about it.

I had to do it, I can't stand here forever and stare at his door. I finally found the courage to knock, and knocked very gently and fast. I didn't think he heard, so before I could knock again, he opened the door.

"Hello- Stella?" He squinted his eyes in surprise.

"Uh, he-hi," I smiled as best I could without having a panic attack. I miss being with him so much it hurts. Before I knew it I had goosebumps all over my body.

"What, what, what'er you doing here?" He motioned for me to enter his room, and I slowly walked in.

I walked in, and turned to him slowly. "Michael, I feel that we should talk, about-"

"Us?" He answered as if he was reading my mind. This is why we belong together. He sighed, "Stella, I feel bad about the way we left things off but I'm married now, and it's never going to happen again. We can remain friends, but that's all it will ever be,"

I sighed to myself. He doesn't mean that, he knows we should be together, but he won't admit it because that'll make him "look bad".

"Michael, you don't mean that! You know that inside, deep deep inside, you still love me. Don't lie to me. You and I were meant to be, and I can't express it enough!" I held a grip on his shirt, on the verge of tears.

He took my hand off of me gently, "Stella, we were never anything. I'm sorry to tell you that, but it's the truth. We were best friends that happened to steal a kiss, once. And again, I'm sorry that we left off on bad terms, and I apologise if I've hurt you in the past years." He and I met eyes again, and it immediately reminded me of our special kiss that we shared years back.

I couldn't take this anymore. Michael loves me, and I love him, but he won't admit it. This'll make him remember.

I took his face in my hands, and kissed him with my all. He didn't react with me at first, but then kissed me back, I knew he loved me. I knew it.

"M-Michael?!" The voice that entered the room broke us up, and we stared at the woman who intruded on our moment.

Bonnie.
**
**
**
**
(A/N: Sorry for the long await! GAH! It frustrates me too, guys. And also, my Wattpad app won't let me look at my last two comments. One for "I Am Forever" & one on "Fly Away". Ughhh! THE STRUGGLE.

Anyway, just hit a Writers' Rush! YES! AMAZINGNESS EXSISTS!!

Please stick around for more updates! I LOVE YOU GUYS AAAHHHH!!!!

COMMENT! VOTE! I KNOW YOU WILL CAUSE I LOVE YOU, AND YOU LOVE THE STORY!

"Some friends, you only see them when the sun shines.. My fans sustained me even in dark days. I owe them everything."- Michael Jackson

You Guys Rock My World, ~ Jazzy Jaxx)