Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen-

When I went home, alone of course, I ran to my room and sat in my bed. I feel so depressed that I can't even cry it out anymore. I sat there, and hummed some song as I played with my nails.

All of a sudden, my old diary from when I was younger fell off the shelf. It was randomly strange...

I got up to go put it away, when I accidentally opened it, dropping a photo. I grunted because I had to bend down to pick it up. I turned it over, and it revealed a picture of me and my mom. We look so happy. This was taken before my life went downhill...

It came from the very last entry I made a few years ago. I wrote to my mom, telling her I miss her, and need her to help me.

I wrote:

Dear Mom,

Why did you leave? I know that it wasn't your fault, and you and Daddy didn't want to go, but you did, and I'm alone here. I feel like Greg is the only one who cares about me at the moment. Michael hasn't replied to my letters in months! I guess he's just a busy guy now...Mom, I think I want to marry Greg. He's so sweet to me, and he always tells me how much he loves me, and how beautiful I look...but deep down, I only want Michael. He's known me forever, and he gets me more that Greg does. It could just be me, but that's how I feel. But I don't want to end things with Greg if Michael only thinks of me as a friend; I'll ruin everything I had. Could you give some kind of sign? If I should stay with Greg, or hope that Michael loves me? Please? Anything, and I'll know it's you, Mom. I put the last picture we've ever taken together in this entry, to let you know that I will forever love you. I'll always be Mommy's Best Friend.

I'll love you forever,

Your Baby-Girl Bonnie

I smiled at what I wrote to Mom. She could literally help me with anything. Any problem I've ever had, she was there. I miss her like crazy. But I also miss Michael. I miss him being my one and only. I sighed, I have to let my feelings out. I know I'll feel better if I do.

I got up, grabbed a pen, and started writing.

Dear Mom,

Michael and I...we've split. I miss him more than anything! (well besides you and Daddy) I mean, is it my fault? I know you know what happened? He kissed another girl while I was away, and what does he expect me to do? This wasn't the first time either... well, he didn't kiss her, but he ran off with her to an awards show without notifying me. But I forgave him, and we were good. And if he's still thinking we're not even because of the whole 'Blake' thing, he's got another thing coming. I only went out on a date and made out with Blake because Michael and I broke up! It's not like I was already married to Michael, the only man in my heart. But no, Michael was dating me when he ran off with Brooke. He was MARRIED to me when I caught him with that crazy b_tch, Stella! Married, Mom! He was married! And I'm supposed to forgive him? I mean, come on, there's only so much I can take while maintaining my sanity!

I miss him. I love him. Every time I see him, I want to run up to him, and tell him I love him, and he's forever mine. He's so beautiful, and I know he'll never love me. He's moved on. What is my purpose here? I need you, Mom.

Mommy. I think I know what I want to do now. Michael has obviously moved on, and so should I...with you. I'm joining you and Daddy now. It's not like I had anything else to live for... I guess I'm just done. Done with everything. I lost my house, everything I own, lost my best friend Janet, been kidnapped by my demented ex-boyfriend, betrayed my a girl who I thought was my best friend, cheated on by my husband, and now he's out of my life. What am I still doing here? Heaven's a happier place anyway...

See you soon, Mommy and Daddy. Real soon.

Bye everyone. You've been 'great' to me.

Bonnie Williams

I shut the book, and cried for a while. I'm going to do this. I really am this time. And Michael's not going to be there to stop me this time.

***

~Michael's POV~
"Look, Stephanie. I need to raincheck on you," I explained walking out the door.

"But baby, why?" She made a pouting face.

I gave an awkward look, "Steph-- I love you and all, you're a great girl; but I'm still married. Bonnie and I are still happily married, and we love each other. And stop calling me baby...people will assume things, and I'll get into some deep trouble with the media." I explained.

She gave me a death glare, and I suddenly felt like I was in danger. She huffed, and pouted, and stomped off dramatically. I never made a pass on her or anything...I have no idea what I did to make her think we were together. I'm not that kind of guy.

I rushed to another limo to get home to my one true girl: Bonnie. I feel like she's been needing to tell me something forever now, but she either chickens out, or someone interrupts, and I feel bad telling the interrupter to go away. But now Bonnie thinks I'm dropping her every time she wants to talk to me. God, I need to get home to her quick.

There's no one that compares to my love. She is my whole world. And I have to tell her before she meets some other guy who's completely wrong for her. I'm her one and only. I love her. With all of my heart.

*

I rushed to her room, screaming her name out, but there was no answer to every call. I need her! Where is she?! Oh my God, if she went out with some guy...

"Ow!" Something hit me on the head, and when it fell to the floor, it was Bonnie's diary, opened up to an entry titled, "Goodbye"

I quickly read it, and felt my heart stop. She's going to kill herself because of me. I dropped the book, and started running. Sprinting. Sprinting as fast as I could. I know where she is.

**

~Bonnie's POV~
Here I go. I'm gonna do this.

I want to go the same way Mom and Dad went. I'm just going to run into on going traffic...no biggie. I'll die instantly...right? Oh God, what if I survive, and I end up paralyzed? Oh Jesus...

Traffic was stopped at a red light right now, and I only have about 20 or 30 more seconds of the red light. A red light that's keeping me alive...for now.

I felt my heart race as I waited. What would be the last thought I would think? Who would be running in my mind? Michael? He is the reason why I'm doing this...not all of it, but a pretty good chunk of the reason.

I have ten seconds.

I suddenly had a conscience again.

Bonnie, no

I sighed. "I have to," I thought.

Don't. Michael loves you,

"No he doesn't. Don't even think about that,"

Don't do it,

"I have to. I want to end my suffering."

The light went green, and I waited for the cars to speed up before I "fall" onto the road. I saw the car that I wanted to hit me. It was a minivan. That minivan is going to kill me, whether it likes it or not.

I felt a tear rush down my face. I'm scared. But I have to.

"BONNIE! DON'T YOU DARE!"

I was spun around, and thrown back, away from the cars. I shut my eyes because I was panicking. I just started crying. I'm in shock. I'm scared. I almost died a few seconds ago.

"Why...why would you do that?!" I cried out. "I need to die! The love of my life doesn't love me, and he's going to marry some other super model, and I'm going to die alone!" I kept my eyes shut as I cried.

I heard the person that stopped me start crying as well. "You're not going to die. Ever. You are going to grow up, and be a very old woman. Very old. And I'm going to be by your side every waking moment; because I love you, BonnieBear."

I opened my eyes, and found Michael's eyes staring directly to me. "Micha-?"

He cut me off by crashing his lips into mine. He held my face as he kissed me. I so desperately wanted him again, that I kissed him back, hugging his neck.

"You're not going to leave me, Bonnie. No matter what you think you're going through, I love you. I love you more than anything that's ever existed on this earth. No one will ever make me happier than you do. You're forever mine," he smiled, tears running down his cheeks. "And don't even think of leaving me. 'Cause if you do, I'm going right after you. You're my one and only. Don't you dare forget that. You are loved, Bonnie. It doesn't matter by whom, but you are. I love you more than anyone you know."

I wiped my eyes, and found myself happy-crying, "Diddo,"

He smiled widely, and pulled me in, kissing him again. I guess we both forgot that we were in public, because there was a large group of people watching.

"Let them watch. Let me show them how much you mean to me," he kissed me more passionately this time, but he remained gentle with me.

"Michael, I'll never leave you. I cannot express what I feel for you." I cried.

He smiled, wiping a tear away, "Diddo, my love,"
**
**
**
**
(A/N: Hey you guys!!

CRAZY ENDING OF CHAPTER, HUH?! You should leave me a comment of your reaction before, during, and after you finished Chapter Thirteen.

Well, I'm sad to say that I will not be updating ad frequently as I used to. I've got school at 7:00, then get home at around 5:00pm. (Thanks stupid soccer practice) so, I hardly have time to finish homework! I'm staying up late for you guys, so you have your Monnie back! (Yeah. That's Michael + Bonnie's Couple Name)

Ask a Question. Leave a Comment. Add a Vote!

THANK YOU I LOVE YOU! ~Jazzy Jaxx)