Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen-

Bonnie's POV

"Good morn-"

I was barely about to open my eyes, yawn and stretch; my regular wake-up routine. When someone's lips cut me off. At first I was confused, but after being married for almost ten years, I knew who those lips belonged to.

I opened my eyes when he pulled away, and gave him a big smile. He looked at me, with a wide grin, holding the Teddy Bear I left for him.

"Did you leave this here?" He shook it excitedly.

Feeling modest, "Maybe...Just because I love you,"

He smiled a nice smile, that showed he was truly happy. I miss seeing that part of him. It's been a long time since he's shown true happiness. Now I'm just glad that I was the cause. Feeling grossed out, I checked my breath when he turned away. Once I got that one whiff of it, I cringed.

"Oh, I feel so embarrassed!" I covered my mouth and ran up the stairs to the bathroom.

Michael quickly followed me, and watched me scrub my teeth and tongue down. He laughed at the sight of me, "It wasn't that bad,"

I turned my head to him, mouth foaming from the toothpaste, "Yeah i- wah-!" I could barely speak with the foam in my mouth. Finally feeling fresh and clean, I turned back to Michael and gave him a cold look. "You coulda told me I had morning breath!"

"I didn't want to hurt your feelings," he shrugged.

"Oh who cares about those?! I need to know when I'm Miss Funky Breath over here!" I crossed my arms, feeling really embarrassed.

He grinned, "I'd kiss you even if you stunk like a skunk,"

I pretended to feel touched by his words, "Awe! Really?!"

He hugged me close to him, "Of course, my love," He closed his eyes to kiss me again, when I stopped his little suckers with my hand.

"That's a horrible analogy, Mikey," I ducked out of his arms, and made my way down the stairs towards the kitchen.

He spun around, and opened his eyes, "Where did you go?!" he called.

"I'm hungry. Get down here!"

Hearing him grunt, he stepped down the stairs to meet me in the kitchen to eat something.

**

At The Hospital-

Freddie sat in his bed, and built a city out of blocks. He reached over to the nightstand beside him, and grabbed his toy monster truck. He made the noises for the crashes and explosions of the 'buildings' collapsing. He drove his little truck down to the very last skyscraper. Also the tallest one.

"Whoosh! Pow! Boom!" He flipped his car onto the last skyscraper, and made it collapse into a pile of blocks.

Stella walked into his room, and stopped at the doorway, "Hey baby! Whatcha doing here?" Her voice was sweet and gentle towards Freddie. She only talked to him and only him like that.

Freddie jumped onto his two feet, "Look, Mommy! Look! My Mega-Truck 4 just made the building fall! Isn't that cool?! Isn't that cool?!" He began jumping up and down, making the blocks and cars tumble to the floor.

Stella instinctively grabbed the ones nearest to her and placed them on the nightstand, "Shh, honey. There are other sick little boys and girls downstairs, and they're sleeping right now; so we gotta be extra quiet!" She shushed him trying to make him hush without sounding over authoritative.