Chapter Four

Chapter Four-

Michael doesn't come back home until the 14th of October, and then I have about month with him.

In the days alone, I usually sat and talked with Stella. We got closer and closer, and I felt like she was my best friend. She's a really cool person, and she's starting to teach me Spanish, so that we can talk in front of non-Spanish speakers. Kinda like our secret best friend language.

"Michael has won many 'premios', right?" I asked. Which means, 'Michael has won many awards.'

She nodded in approval, "There you go! You earn a cookie!" She said sarcastically.

I laughed, "You're making me feel stupid!"

She laughed, "Well you are, until I train you on your Spanish,"

I rolled my eyes, at her, and continued to eat my cereal. The phone rang and Stella instinctively answered.

"Hello?" She paused to listen to what the other person had to say. "Oh, okay." She looked up at me, and put the phone out. "It's Mr. Jackson," she mouthed.

I got up and walked over to the phone and answered it, "Hello?"

"Bonnie! Guess what?" He excitedly said.

I actually thought of what he could have possibly had for me, "Please tell me that you didn't invite Lisa over to talk to me, did you? Because the last time you said 'Guess what?'..."

He sighed, "No! She's not coming over."

"Great!" I smiled, "What is it?"

He smirked, "Get ready because I have a plane ready to come pick you up!"

"What? What're you talking about?"

"You're going on tour with me!"

"What?! Are you serious?!"

"Yes! I fought for you!" He laughed.

I smiled, because he actually wanted me there for once. He actually fought for me this time! I wish I could hug him right now.

"Really Michael? You didn't have t-"

"Yes, I did."

I rolled my eyes, "I'll be ready, see you soon!"

He laughed a little, "I love you!"

"I love you too!" I hung up the phone with a smile.

Stella stared at me funny. "What was that all about?"

I smiled uncontrollably, "He's taking me on tour! He's actually taking me with him! I won't be separated from him any more! We can finally be together, and there will be no more Lisa to call him on his breaks because he won't be home! Yes! I love this!"

Stella squealed and jumped up in joy, "Oh, that's cool," I could tell she was forcefully smiling.

"Don't be upset, Stell! I would hate to leave you here, but I don't know if Michael would want you to leave work. I have to go with him..." I felt so attached to her now, it was weird. I've never attached to someone so much before. Not even Janet....

She sighed, "Maybe you should stay here, Bonnie! It's fun here! And I hear that Michael gets pretty sensual on stage with the female singers," she whispered.

I sighed, "He's told me about that, but it's strictly professional," I paused. "I have to go, Stella. He fought for me, and I can't turn it down. I miss him too much,"

She shrugged, "Oh well. Have fun, Bon." She hugged me, then let me go and get ready.

**

Carl drove me down to the airport, where a mini plane was waiting my arrival. We flew all the way to Japan, and making it at around 3:30 p.m. The time zone difference made me flip out a little. We went from the 12th of October to the 11th of October in a 12-hour flight. It was a strange feeling.