Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen-

Bonnie's POV

"Did you hear that?" I flinched, looking around. After slowly shrugging it off, I returned to hugging Michael's chest, he wrapping his arms over me. We were cuddling as we watched some stupid/amazing movies that neither of us were even paying attention to. It was really just an excuse to cuddle. Cheesy, but enjoyable.

Ever since we finished the last movie - which was horrible by the way - I've been hearing these random and weird noises. It's bugging me now that it's been two hours and it hasn't stopped. I've been trying to ignore it, so that Michael doesn't have to worry about anything else right now; But now I can't help but feel like something isn't right.

"Bonnie, are you okay?" He shifted his head to face me.

I looked up to meet his eyes, "Oh, yeah. I'm okay," I lied. I placed my head back on his chest to rest myself.

"Is the noise really bugging you?"

I flicked my eyes back to his, "How'd you know?"

"You should know to stop asking that," he chuckled. "But seriously, is it that bad?"

I don't really want to tell him how much it's bothering me because then he'd start looking to stop the noise, just so it could calm me down. And I don't want to trouble him anymore. Gosh, I wish I wasn't so afraid of what that noise was coming from.

I bit my lip, "I guess I'm just scared. What if someone's watching us or--"

"No one's watching us!" He smiled reassuringly. "Maybe we shouldn't watch scary movies..." he rose an eyebrow, sort of making fun of me.

I couldn't help but laugh, "It's not the movies, you meanie," I messed up one of his perfect curls that hung from his head. "I'm scared that we're just being watched. That feeling is disturbing my comfort. But don't worry about it, I'll get over it."

"You sure?"

"Yeah," I turned my head to the theatre screen, "So what's Sam doing now?"

"He's trying to talk to Molly," Michael casually answered. I've seen Ghost a billion times, but I needed to change the subject. At least I love this movie.

"Oh," Out of no where, my sub conscience began to wander. What if, one day, I'm gone, or he's gone, and one of us is still alive...without each other? What if we become ghosts, and we can't talk or communicate with each other?

I mean, seeing Sam struggle and get frustrated because he can't warn Molly about every danger that comes near her, really frightens and worries me. I don't want that to happen between Michael and I. Now that we're getting a little older, the thought of death is starting to scare me. It's been popping in and out like that, and I'm afraid of it. I can't leave Michael, and he can't leave me. If he goes, then so will I.

"I would hate to be in Sam's shoes," Michael quietly mentioned.

I looked up at him, thinking what would become of me if he actually was in Sam's place. I took in a short breath, and pretended like I didn't hear what he said. I'm not ready to think of him ever leaving me. All of a sudden my eyes started to act up, and tears formed. They didn't fall, but they formed. I wiped them away, but then my nose started acting up. I sniffled, trying to keep it quiet. Oh God, am I crying?

"Bonnie," he lifted me up to see my face, "Are you crying?" His eyebrows furrowed. "What's wrong?!"

I let my atear fall. My eyes quickly replaced it, "Michael I don't want you to go..." I quietly moaned out.