Chapter Three

Chapter Three-

I cried a little loudly. Not on purpose, though. I truly was hurt and didn't want to speak to anyone. Well, to be honest, I did; but not Michael.

"Bonnie?" Someone knocked on the door, using a soft voice, that I couldn't tell who it was.

Is that him? I hope it's him! If it is, that means he ditched that Lisa girl to come and comfort me; how sweet! Wait, a second. I don't want it to be him. I'm mad at how he treated her better than he did me! But, I knew deep down that I just wanted to talk with him. Straighten things out with him.

"Who is it?" I sniffled out.

"Stella,"

I sighed, and also felt a little angry. I don't mind that it's Stella, but I do mind that Michael hasn't come up here to make me feel better like he always does.

I got up to unlock the door, "Hey, Stell," I tried to smile as wide as I could without crying again.

"Bonnie, I heard and saw everything, I'm so sorry," she gave me a sincere hug, to make me feel better.

I started to cry again, thinking about how much I missed him, and he didn't even want to hang out with me.

Stella sat down with me on the bed, and she let me talk everything out. Finally, someone that I could just spill everything out to.

*

"I just can't believe how inconsiderate he was towards me! We didn't exactly hit it off when she showed up at the wedding, and he knew that. And all of a sudden, she starts calling him up every time he comes home, and I can't talk to him because he's on the phone. And I don't want to intrude on his privacy because that's wrong, and I know he would never do that to me. I also don't want to be a clingy wife that has to know every single detail about their husband's life! That'll show that I don't trust him, and I do...well I thought I did..." I ranted.

Stella sighed, and played with a strand of my hair that now looked like Beethoven's.

"Bonnie, I feel so bad for you. This must suck. And this is why I don't have a boyfriend! Guys are just...they don't understand!" She crossed her arms. Then she and I both realised what she could have been implying, and her eyes widened to the size of golf balls, "I'm NOT a lesbian! I SWEAR to you!" She laughed.

I smirked, "Alright, you were starting to make me think about different ways to turn you down," I joked.

She gasped, pretending to be hurt, "Oh shut up!"

We both laughed a little, and I sighed, "I haven't really had anyone to talk to recently, and I just want to thank you for being there. I mean, I would talk to the chauffeur, but Carl only likes long, meaningful talk with Michael."

She lopsided smiled, "You're welcome,"

We checked the time, and realised it was already 1:00 a.m.

Just then, I heard the front door shut, and a pair of legs running up the stairs. His face slowly showed up in the doorway, and he smiled, "Hey, Stella, could Bonnie and I have a minute alone?"

Stella arose quickly, "Yes, Mr. Jackson, sir," she seemed nervous around him for some reason that I can worry about later. Stella walked out quickly, and before she shut the door, she mouthed, "Good luck," to me.

"Bonnie, what happened down there?" He asked, coming closer to me.

I backed up, "You should be asking yourself the same question. You humiliated me, making me feel like you were ashamed of me! Is that how you really feel about me?"