Chapter Five

Chapter Five-

~Bonnie's POV~
Michael took me to the concert tonight, and it was absolutely amazing! He sounded great, like always, and the dancing made me rock out with the fans. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw almost thousands of girls passing out throughout the concert. It was about two every ten minutes of show. Me and another stage helper started tracking how many girls were crowd-surfing to the front, only to be taken to the hospital. I feel bad for those girls that passed out when they first saw him. They missed the whole show.

After the first hour, we lost track of the number.

When Michael sang, "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" with Sheryl Crow, I will admit I was jealous. When he caressed her thigh like that, I wanted to jump on stage and yell, "MICHAEL IT'S MY TURN!" But the stage manager said I should try not to. Maybe that's why they didn't want me on tour. I'm going to try my very hardest not to jump on Michael. They entire time I was wondering, "Why doesn't he do this at home for me?!"

Crazy and insane, I know. But it's me.

At the end of the concert, he walked straight up to me, with tears in his eyes.

"Michael, what's wrong?!" I asked, holding his face in my hands.

He smiled, then wiped his tears, "It's just the last song, it gets to me every time. I just want the world to change,"

I smiled at him. Can he be anymore perfect? No, I don't think it's possible, "It will, Michael. And I know you're going to make that happen, I promise." I put my arms around his neck to give him a hug, but found myself being lifted off the ground, then spun. I screamed a little, only because it was fun.

Michael started laughing, "I missed you so much. I should have fought for you a while ago," he smiled.

I rolled my eyes, and kissed him, "You are so amazing. I should have gone out with you sooner," I winked.

"Ugh, get a room!" One of the backstage managers hooted.

Michael and I looked towards the mini crowd of people making a circle around us. I began to blush of embarrassment, and I buried my face into his chest. He wrapped his arms around my head, "Now look what you've done, you guys!"

I started laughing, then I felt my body being lifted and I was thrown over his shoulder. He started running towards the exit and to the limo. I started screaming out of joy. He was laughing so hard, and also screaming. Once we were outside, the fans were screaming just as loud.

"How did they find us?!" I yelled. Michael couldn't answer, he didn't hear me. We ran into the limo, and threw me on the seat next to him. I screamed and laughed so hard.

"That ... was ... so ... much ... fun!" Michael said in between deep breaths. He was also laughing at the same time.

I got up, my eyes widened at him, "Where did all of the energy and excitement come from? You were crying two minutes ago!" I smiled with an open mouth.

He sat in pure joy, "I don't know really. I just, had a sudden adrenaline rush, and ... I guess I felt really excited and pumped from the show!"

I smiled at him. This was strange, I've never felt this much in love with him than ever before. I don't know what's rushing through me, but it was a great feeling.

*

The rest of the night was such a blur, I seriously can't remember. I remember laughing and talking the whole night; from the limo ride to the hotel. I guess we both got a little carried away that night.

*

The next morning, I found myself wrapped under Michael's arms. I didn't realise he was shirtless until he flipped on his other side, letting me go. I moved the blanket up to my neck, and felt a cool rush of air on my body. I looked down, and noticed I was naked! I turned to Michael who was naked as well!

Oh my God, what did we do last night?! Oh well, I'm pretty sure we had fun. And that's all that matters when you're in love, right?

I snuck out, of bed, making sure not to wake Michael up, and ran to my suitcase. I threw on my undergarments, then one of Michael's long tees.

I tried to walk back to the bed, when I accidentally stepped on a loose floorboard, making that annoying creaking sound. Michael shot up, still groggy from his slumber. I froze in place, trying to seem like an actual piece if furniture. He moved the hair out of his face, and noticed it was me, "Oh, hey you," he smiled, exposing his beautiful set of teeth that make millions of girls die inside.

I pulled my shirt down, "Don't look!"

He sat up, and slapped his hand over his eyes, "Well last night you didn't care if I looked or not," he smiled.

"Michael, to be honest, every thing that happened last night, is a blur. I can't remember anything!" I started to walk into the bed with him, then realised that he was naked. "Michael, um," I pointed under the covers, and he looked down.

He forgot that he was in the nude, and screamed, making him fall off the bed. I bursted into laughter as he got up, redder than a tomato. He pulled the blanket off the bed and covered himself with it.

"I can't believe I just fell over," he laid his head on the bed.

I crawled over to him, and held his head. "Go get dressed, yesterday, I heard someone say that you had a meeting today around 9:00 a.m." I kissed his forehead.

He got up, and ran to the bathroom, "Oh! I almost forgot about that! What time is it, Bonnie?" He was putting on his briefs and tried to fix his hair.

I rolled across the bed, "It's 6:45, Mike!"

He was trying to fidget into his pants, and running to the dresser at the same time, almost tripping about four times. He eventually fell over.

"Chill out! You still have time to get ready, you don't need to rush!" I got out of bed to help him up.

"I guess you're right," he smiled. "C'mon, get ready! We gotta go in about and hour and a half," he took my hand and got up, flying across the room to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

I followed him into the bathroom to brush my teeth as well, only to find me and him laughing at how we looked while brushing our teeth. I felt so strangely happy, it was weird. I'm never this happy. Everything could make me laugh, smile, enjoy the world!

I rinsed my mouth and dried my face with the towel hanging on the rack. Just then, the phone rang, and I had to answer it because Michael was doing his morning routine of presentable-perfecting.

I picked up the phone and brought it to my ear, "Hello?"

The concierge woman said I had a call from Neverland, and asked if it was okay to transfer. Once it went through, I heard a familiar voice yell, "Bonnie! There's been a fire! You need to come home! I can't find any of your old pictures! I-" It was Stella. I could hear crying in her voice.

I was panicking, but didn't want to show it to her, "Uh, um, I'll be on the next flight in! Don't worry! Be safe, keep out of the fire!" I hung up, and met Michael's concerned eyes.

"Oh my God, what happened?" He buttoned up the last button on his shirt.

"It was Stella," I took a deep breath before continuing, "Michael, there's been a fire a Neverland. I have to go. She said she can't find my pictures."
**
**
**
**
(A/N: Umm, incase you guys are a little upset about not adding a descriptive sex scene in there, I think it's because I feel uncomfortable writing that down for the world to see......I'll just keep it classy if it's alright with you guys! (; and also, I imagine Michael reading this as I type, [to help me write his dialogue and thoughts better] and I don't know what his moves are in bed, so I'll leave that for you guys to imagine ^-^.

I can only update once today, because I'm going to the One Direction concert today at the Mandalay Bay in my hometown of LV! And I have to start. Getting ready at about 12:00 p.m. Soo......

I've been up all night writing this chappy for you guys, and I'm sorry it was so short, #Writer'sBlock, ugh.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!

"Never forget that someone does love you,"
Yours Forever and Always, ~Jazzy Jaxx)