Chapter One

Chapter One

Late 1987- Set Of "Moonwalker"

~Bonnie's POV~

To promote his new album, "Bad" his management has decided to make a movie based on the "everyday life" of Michael.

The scene we're shooting right now is of Michael and the kids playing in the field, and the ball gets thrown out too far, which means Michael and Katie have to go retrieve it, and while doing that, we discover the villain of the story.

As I watched Michael being protective towards Kellie, (Katie), I started to think ... Think about what it would be like to have a kid with Michael. He would be an amazing father, I just know it. He has a way with kids that I'll never understand. He can make them laugh until it hurts when they feel so depressed. He can run and play games for hours with them. I want that trait. It's a special one of his.

"And...cut!"

The director cued the last scene for today, and it was time to go home. Michael hugged everyone a quick goodbye, and an extra tighter hug for Kellie, Sean, and Brandon.

He walked up to me, a little embarrassed about acting in front of me. "We-well, what'd ya think?" He smiled.

"I loved it, Michael. It was adorable." I smiled, my face red from how much it affected me in a positive way.

He smiled so wide, showing off the most perfect smile, "Really?"

I pulled him closer to me for a hug. He looked down at me with a smile on his face. I returned the smile, "Mmhm. Made me think a bit,"

He brushed his hand over my hair, "About what?"

I didn't want to scare him and tell him that I wanted kids already. We had only been married about a year now. But then again, Michael loves and adores kids more than anything. I don't think I'd scare him ... more like, excite him.

"Oh, well," I paused. "It was nothing, just forget it." I brushed it off. "Let's go home, yeah?"

He rolled his eyes, "You've been doing that to me so much lately. Why won't you tell me? You know you can tell me anything, right, baby girl?" He walked with me.

I sighed, "I just..." I paused again, rethinking about this, "No. I can't,"

He groaned, "I want to help you, is there something bothering you?"

I smiled, "No, not really,"

He gave me a certain look, which said, 'Then What's Going On?!'

"Michael, I just can't. I'll tell you when I think I'm ready," I sighed, and smiled, to show that it wasn't bad news.

He sighed, a slight smile on his face, "Well alright. C'mon let's go, I've got to get to Osaka by the 9th of October."

"But it's the 6th. We have time," I sighed. I was really getting sick of this tour, and it just started. He keeps running back and forth, back and forth, trying to finish the movie and tour at once. My poor baby is always exhausted, and I just feel bad for him. What makes me depressed is the fact that we have two more years of touring.

When the tour began, I was informed that I was not able to join him on tour. I was shocked, and a little angry. They never gave me a reason as to why I couldn't go; it was just that I couldn't go and it was final. What hurt me a little was that Michael didn't fight for my attendance, he just agreed that it was best I stay at Neverland until he comes home on his breaks.

I hated/loved it when he came home. I hated it, because I just wanted him home forever, and I knew he had to go back in a few days anyway. I loved it of course because he was with me, and I missed him so much.