nine

Harry's POV

I grabbed my phone, scrolling down my contacts until her name appeared. A small smile quirked at my lips at the way her name looked across the screen. I liked her name, it was different and it wasn't that traditional. I wasn't sure, I just really liked the way it looked when typed out and the way it sounded whenever I said it.

I typed out a message to her, hoping that she would reply relatively soon.

To: Eve

I need to see you. Today.

H.

I was a little blunt, but I needed to get the message across. My breathing had somewhat steadied to a normal rhythm and the ache constricted by my slacks had softened considerably. I had absolutely no self control when it came to my body, if I wanted something, I needed to have it, it was as simple as that. But seemingly today, I was semi in control, and it felt odd, but good at the same time.

My phone buzzed in front of me, her name flashing across the screen due to the incoming message. I found myself smiling, my thumb swiping across the screen all eager to see her reply.

From: Eve

Pick me up after school, 3:20pm.

I sighed, running a hand through my damp hair that was still ridden with sweat from the previous activity that took place in my office chair. After school. That was nearly 5 hours away. I couldn't wait that long.

To: Eve

No, that won't do. I need to see you, now.

H.

My foot tapped anxiously, my knee shaking whilst waiting for her response. I couldn't even bring myself to do anything apart from hold my head in my hands and stare down at my phone, my eyes never once moving from the black square screen.

As soon as the screen lit up, my fingers scrambled to swipe at it hastily.

From: Eve

I'm in class Harry, I can't just leave.

To: Eve

Do you have a free period? Interval? Lunch?

H.

From: Eve

Someone's a little desperate this morning.

I scoffed, fully aware of how strange I was acting. Ever since I got my hand on myself whilst thinking of her, I couldn't think of anything but her. I needed to see her, I needed to get this ridiculous craving for her out of the way so I could go on with my day.

To: Eve

I am, very. Now tell me if you can get off, otherwise I'll call your school and get you out myself.

H.

From: Eve

Come at lunch, I only have 30 minutes. 12pm sharp.

To: Eve

Great, I'll text you when I'm outside the gate

H.

From: Eve

You don't have to keep signing off your texts with H. you know? I do know it's you.