two

Eve's POV

"Eve" A deep voice whispered through my ears. I groaned and shuffled a bit, burying my head into the pillow and pulling the jacket that I was using as a blanket tighter around me.

 "Evie" the voice whispered again, this time accompanied by a large hand on my shoulder, gently shaking me.

 I rolled my head over to find Harry above me, smiling at me fondly and his hair hanging down over his eyes. I turned my whole body over and stretched out, trying to keep my eyes open as they were they were being forced close by sleep.

 "No, no, don't wake up, I just wanted to let you know I'm home, it's only 9.30, I came back early" he explained, hushing me so that I wouldn't fully awaken. He lifted up my legs that were sprawled across the couch, before sitting down and placing them back over his lap

 I mumbled before nuzzling my head back into the cushion, the cold enveloping me when the jacket I was using as a blanket fell to the floor. I let out a whimper and tried to grab for it, the sleepy state my body was in not at all helping me.

 "You cold, love?" Harry asked. I hummed back in agreement and I heard him chuckle from across the couch.

 "Come here then" he coaxed, but my body felt too heavy to move towards him, so I groaned in annoyance.

 "Noooo" I mumbled incoherently, and he sighed and shuffled up the couch closer to me, sliding one his hands underneath me to pull me away from the cushions and into his side. I was too tired to protest, so I gave in to him, my body lazily molding into his side so I was comfortable. I bent my knees closer to me, and he swung his arm around my shoulder, his hand dragging softly up and down my arm.

 I lay my head down in the crook of his neck, the warmth radiating from his skin already warming me up more than that jacket had when I was alone. I snuggled more into his side, sighing heavily when I was as comfy as I could get, and Harry's other arm crossed over my waist and pulled me impossibly closer into his side. The scent of his expensive cologne wafted through my nose and silently lulled me back to into the dreamy state that I was just in.

 "What time are you parents coming to get you?" he spoke softly, his warm breathe hitting my forehead and making my skin tingle.

 "12" I yawned back.

 "I'll wake you up before then ok, go back to sleep" he replied. I felt sleep taking over my body, pulling me down until I was numb against Harry and my muscles felt heavy. As my mind started to shut down, I could've sworn I felt his soft lips press against my forehead, but my mind was too clouded to even comprehend what happened before sleep finally took over.

****

I was awoken by the vibrations from my phone in my back pocket. My eyes fluttered open to a dark room, the only lights coming from the flickering of the TV across the room.

 I was hot, very hot, the feeling of my shirt sticking to my back which was probably slick from sweat made me shiver in disgust. My muscles were stiff and still laden from sleep, pushing myself away from the source of heat I had been laying against for the past few hours.

 My hands made their way to my eyes, trying to rub away the blurred vision clouding my sight. His arms tightened around my waist, pulling me back into him since I had moved from my original spot. That's when I remembered, I had fallen asleep laying against Harry.

 My hands hesitantly moved to my waist, making sure to lay them gently against the backs of Harry's hands that were clasped together tightly. My fingertips skimmed lightly over his skin, the feeling of touching him making my own skin tingle. There was a spike in my heart race, never in a million years had I thought that I would be able to touch him like this, even though he wasn't aware of it, I indulged in the feel of his skin on mine.