Chapter 37

I got very mad, I took Lilly with me and we went back to our house. We just chilled with our phones. I was scrolling down through Instagram and saw a fanpage of Why Don't We, they had posted a video and when I saw it I couldn't not cry. It was Daniel and that girl. She kissed him and the worst part? He didn't stop the kiss. The comments were like :
"Uh, you go girl!"
"Yesss, I ship you guys! Not with that bitch Madison"
"Finally someone shows how it's done to Madison! I hope she sees it!"

I can go on and on...it seemed like everyone hated me....but there was this one girl that defended me and I was really thankful for these few people, I followed her and later I saw that she was freaking out :') that made me smile but not enough to make me happy.
The girl at their house was still flirting with Daniel so what if he doesn't want me anymore?! What if he wants to be with her.. I'm so confused and mostly hurt.
I rang Jazmine and we hang out. I explained her everything and showed her the video.
Jazmine - Wow, I never thought Daniel would do this. I don't know what to say, Madi, I'm so sorry, this is just terrible.
I looked at her with watering eyes and she hugged me.
Jazmine - I'm sure the girl was manipulating him, he would never do this to you - she said feeling my sadness.
I gotta say....hugs DO help. Having a friend like her is everything. Of course Lilly as well, she's amazing. I guess having a boyfriend like Daniel isn't that fun...

Guys I just wanted to warn that English is not my first language so if you see a mistake please let me know and I'll correct it :)
You can leave a comment saying what would you like to happen next or just let me know if you're liking it (hope you are) ♡♡