Chapter 32

The next day I made coffee and went in our backyard, I saw her, Madison...with Jack.
My heart was already broken so what could be worse? Oh yeah, my best friend with the girl I love. That worse.
They were but the pool and Madison was laughing, they turned around and saw me, I gave a weird look to Jack but didn't say anything, I just sat on the bench, I'm the other side of the backyard.
I don't even know if she'll ever remember something.
~Madison's p.o.v.~ I'm really starting to like Jack, he's funny and sweet and cute and many other things, how could I like Daniel Before? What did I see in him?
I guess I will never know.
I felt kinda bad for what I said the other night to Daniel but the other part of me felt like he deserved it, did he really?
I'm so confused. Even tho I'm liking Jack, I dream about Daniel, all the nights, like he saved me from somebody or something like that, I don't really remember them, but I dream about him all the time, I swear, and it's kinda annoying, it makes me feel bad, even tho it's not my fault I don't remember him. I don't even know/remember my mother or my father...or maybe I even have siblings in Portland...
My guilt was eating me from the inside but I remember the things he said yesterday, I wanted to make more drama so....I went for the kiss....i kissed Jack.