Chapter 2

I was about to get in the elevator when I hear
"No Madison Wait!" I turn around and see him...Mike..covered in bed sheets..I couldn't believe It, that scene was pathetic.
"We're done." I said without any hesitations. It was It, I've had enough.
"No baby wai-"
I cut him off by going into the elevator.
I got home, hopped on the bed and just started crying...so hard that I couldn't stop but I tried to do it as quiet as possible so my mom couldn't hear me...i wasn't crying for Mike but for everything that happened to me all these months, It was awful, but then I remembered about Lilly, my only and best friend, I couldn't live without her, the fact of having her in my life calmed me. After that I just fell asleep, yeah, in my clothes and makeup. I woke up seeing eyebrows on my pillow, that literally made my day, I giggled and then got out of bed very quickly. Oh and did I mention? It was the last day of school and then finally summer break!! I got ready really quickly but I still was late, I took the car and drove to school or should I call It "Hell". I didn't care about nobody cause I was too happy and excited for summer break.
Before class I got a brilliant idea...and this idea changed my life.