Chapter 24

I didn't say anything for a like a minute cause I didn't know what to say but then my mouth finally opened...and I messed up
"Ughh..i Don't really have a dream.."
But he knows me too well and he knew that I was lying.
"Oh come on, Mad, you can't lie to me, I know you too well, tell me." He said
I was really nervous because if I would say it he would probably respond like 'oh really can you sing something?' Or stuff like that...
I did it tho...i told him
"Okay...so I always dreamt to be a singer...it's not for money and it's not for fame... many would think that I want to be famous to earn a lot of money but it's not true, it's because IT MAKES ME HAPPY but I don't see future with it, I mean I'm not that good..."
I spoke with all of my heart and was about to cry cause it makes me emotional, if you have a dream you know the feeling...
"Mad, no don't say that, you are great! And you CAN become a singer...look at me, I was thinking the same thing before but look where I'm now" he said lifting my chin up..
"Oh come on Daniel, you can't say that, you barely heard me sing" I say
"You really think that? I hear you sing in the shower everytime I come over or you come over, I hear you sing when you cool, and let me say you're great!"
I gave him a kinda hopeless smile and then he hugged me...the feeling was amazing..what came after more tho..