Chapter 3

I skipped school and didn't care about anything else but this thing that I had in my head. I drove home without telling anything to anyone. My mom was already at work so she didn't find out that I skipped school.
There were only 5 more days till my 18th birthday so it was perfect timing. I immediately texted Lilly cause I needed her for this. (M- Madison , L-Lilly)
M: My place. NOW
L: Mad, are you okay?? I'm coming!!
Probably didn't mention this but Mad is my nickname, it sounds kinda weird at first but you'll get used to It.
After about 10 minutes Lilly came and she seemed very scared. She immediately hugged me tightly, I could barely breath.
"Are u gud bro?" I said, and yep I'm in the Logang, ayeee "It's not funny! You scared the sh*t out of me, Mad!!" Lilly says with her eyes wide open.
"Okay I'm sorry!! But let's talk about this thing I have in mind! So I'm turning 18 in 5 days.."
"Yeah I know" Lilly says
"Don't interrupt me! I know that you know, Lil, hahah"
"Sorry hahah" "So...drum roll please.....i want to move out to LA!! WITH YOU!" I say loudly happy and excited.
"What? I would love that but, Mad, you know my mom, she would KILL me and I'm only 16!"
"Yeah but you got me, am I right? I'll be an adult soon! Come on! Everything would change, it would 100% better there! And you know my dream is to become a singer, I could get noticed by some manager more likely in LA than here..come on Lilly, I know you want to move out too" *I sigh*
"Yeah but... wait does this have to do something with Mike? Did something happen?" She asked worried.
I haven't told her about last night...and neither about the fact that he would beat me up sometimes...i just didn't wanted her to get involved, she's like a little sister to me and I want to keep her safe.
I said "No, well kinda..."
I finally decided to tell her EVERYTHING that day, it was too much too keep inside.
She hugged me tight after. "Listen I'm here for you, you're like my sister Mad, don't ever try to hide me the truth ok?? Or it will be me to beat you up next time! Got It?" she said joking. I nodded with my head smiling and hugged her. We were literally in tears, it wasn't hard for only me but for both of us. "Of course I wanna move out to LA with my best friend, like come on, who wouldn't? But my parents are the problem." She said.
We both sighed but didn't want to give up so we quickly got to Lilly's house.