Chapter 34

She pulled back and grabbed her head with her hands, in pain, then she fainted falling on the ground, I got next to her and then splashed her with water hoping that she would wake up. A few seconds after she did and she looked at me with her beautiful blue ocean eyes...
She got closer and kissed me. I missed it so much, having her in my arms, be close to her..and kiss her even tho what happened with Jack really hurt me. We got up pulling back and then she hugged me very tightly.
"Are you okay Mad? What happened?" I said worried.
"I'm great, even better in your arms" then she added pulling back and looking right into my eyes - "Daniel, I remember...i remember you....us...everything!" She bursted out in tears.
When I heard her saying that, i grabbed her and hugged her. Then we both were crying.
"You mean everything to me Madison, i'm never ever letting you go. I love you." I said to her after.
"I love you too. So freaking much! And I swear that kiss with Jack doesn't mean anything to me." She says smiling.
That smile...i love it, I love everything about her.
Then I asked her if she would like to be my girlfriend, she says yes without hesitating and kisses me after.
I gotta say that was a bad but a great day.
I'm so happy I got Madison back. I love her so much. She truly changed my life. ~Madison's p.o.v.~
And he changed mine.
After that beautiful moment we got back to the boys' house and I apologized to both Jack and Daniel and they made up. I hugged Lilly, my best friend, knowing she was my best friend.
Literally this week has been full of drama...