Chapter 21

~Daniel's p.o.v.~ The next day we woke up, the girls slept over again, I was the first one to get up and went to the living room where I saw Madison on the couch...dang she's so cute..i wanted to kiss her on the forehead..and so I did hoping she wouldn't wake up in fact she didn't.
I felt like I was in love with her smile, her laugh, her eyes, her body, with HER. Then I looked at her again and saw that she was wearing my hoodie...ughh I want to kiss her so bad!
~Madison's p.o.v.~ We slept over the boys' house and I was literally THE LAST ONE TO WAKE UP lol.
I was tired after yesterday, all that jumping and swimming.
I had this hoodie that I found the day before, it's so comfy and it freaking smells amazing...i kept hugging it cause it just felt like home and...i dont know there was something special about it.
I got up and went to the kitchen to see what was there to eat..not much, actually there was a lot but I just wanted cereal so that's what I ate..
After I ate I went outside with my coffee and sat down on the bench, the view is amazing, I'm never gonna be not surprised when I come here hahha. Daniel came and sat next to me saying "Hey, what's up?" "Nothing much" I said, "What about you"
"I'm about to go to an interview with the guys" he said
M- "The last time you guys went to an interview it didn't end up well for me.."
D- "Madison I will never leave you ok? Trust me, if something happens I'm gonna fight for you, text me every 30 min"
"Ok, brother lol" I said sarcastically ~Daniel's p.o.v.~
Did she just friendzoned Me? ~Madison's p.o.v.~
Before he left I gave him a kiss on the cheek and said "have fun", he smiled, damn, that smile, I would kill for it....he makes me feel insanely happy..
"Hey, Madison" he said stopping
"Yeah?" I respond
D- "Are you free tonight?"
M- "Umm yeah"
D- "Wanna hang out? I could show you my favorite places of LA"
M- "sure"...i was melting on the inside..this is the happiest I've ever been but i didn't want him to see that I was excited.
D- "I'll pick you up at 8"
M- "Great"
He smiled and then headed for the door with the other guys..
I swear, i literally have butterflies in my stomach..