Chapter 29

"Oooh who are these cute boys?" - Madison said smiling.. I really thought she remembered but I guess it's not that easy, or maybe she won't remember anything at all...who knows, all we can do is wait and hope.
But that hurt, that freaking hurt a lot.
She went up to Jack saying "well hello curly guy"...i didn't know what to think or do.
~Jack's p.o.v.~
I knew that Madison lost her memory but not her taste for guys or feelings, if Daniel and her are really meant for each other then she would fall in love with him again.
I think Madison is really pretty and nice but I can't do this to Daniel, he's my best friend.
I laughed and then said "come on let's go inside." Madison kept her eyes on me all the time and I gotta say, that was quite uncomfortable..
We all went on the couch and tried to make Madison remember..it didn't work...
(Jo-Jonah, Ja-Jack, C-Corbyn, Z-Zach, D-Daniel, L-Lilly, M-Madison)
C- What about your life in Portland, don't you remember?
M- I lived in Portland? What a loser hahah
L- Madison stop, it's not a joke, okay? Maybe it looks like for you but not for us, for all of us it hurts.
~Daniel's p.o.v.~
Madison rolled her eyes, it looked like she didn't care..at all. It will be hard make her try to remember if she doesn't even want to try....
Then I had an idea and said
"Listen, Mad, tonight you and me, to my favorite...OUR favorite place in LA. I'll pick you up at 7..like that night."
I'm not going to lie, I was afraid that something would happen...the last time we were hit by a truck and look where it brought us..
Before she could even say something Lilly interrupted her: "You're going."