Chapter 15

I woke up chained up to a chair and I was bleeding from my head. I felt awful and my head hurted a lot. I was in a some type of garage or basement, I didn't really care WHERE I was but HOW TO GET THE F OUT. I tried to get out but there were literally CHAINS all over me, I was scared, like in a nightmare that never ends....with all that Mike bullshit, I tried to get away from it and now I'm in other bullshit.. a great fresh start isn't it?
But am I the problem? I never seem to be in peace.. and sometimes I feel like I shouldn't exist..like I don't want to...really starting to get depressed again..shit
I gotta get out of this first..
~Lilly's p.o.v.~ I just woke up and Madison probably left with the guys...they literally LEFT me here...lol I'm not mad but it's annoying. Oh and did I mention  that it's almost 2 pm...oops
I called the guys to see what they were doing and they said that Madison wasn't with them....interesting, huh?
I called Mad like 5 times and Facetimed here twice but she didn't answer...okay now I'm worried...what should I do?? Where could she be?
After the guys finished the interview they immediately came over...I literally could see the worry and fear in the guys' eyes..mostly Daniel's..
After half an hour trying to call her and find her she texted us...well it's wasn't her but someone from her phone saying: "Just forget me, I'm not coming back"
I knew it wasn't Madison, she would never leave us, especially me, we're like sisters...
After we saw the text on Corbyn's phone
"What? Where Did she go?? Did she just left us? You guys just moved in, I don't understand.." - Zach said
"It's not her, Zach..she would never leave like this." I responded.
Jonah - "Are you sure?"
Lilly - "Yes, 100%, she always dreamt of living in LA, having a house...maybe someone kidnapped her.."
"Mike?" I hear Jack saying
Daniel didn't say a word through the whole conversation...he was sitting on the couch with his head on his hand, clenching his jaw...i think he really likes her..
We texted back saying "I know this is not Madison! Who is this? Leave her alone!!"
After that we tried to call but it said that the number doesn't exist...what the fuck?
I bursted out of tears and Zach tried to calm me..
I don't know what to do...i don't know how to save you, Mad...I really don't.